[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / denied request for partial credit for 9/25/17 cruise
I paid for a 5 day cruise to Key West and Cuba on April 27, 2017. Unfortunately, Irma, Jose and a Gulf hurricane wrecked havoc on the area and I called Carnival and was informed that my cruise itinerary was going to be changed.
On 9/21/17 I received an email changing my cruise to 'Fun Days at Sea' and Cuba. I called and asked if I could receive a partial credit and rebook at a later date because I had traveled to Key West in January and was really looking forward to showing our group around. I was denied.
I am a retired 71 year old teacher assistant on a fixed income. I cannot afford to completely lose $554.40. I was able to get a full credit for my airfare from the airline, thank god.
All I am requesting is at least a partial credit that I can use with Carnival at a later date.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Sep 28, 2017
Dear Ms. Woodley,
We are sorry to hear you decided not to sail on changed itinerary for your sailing. Please note without a booking number ship or sail date and names of guest/s we are unable to review your request. You may submit you request to [protected]@carnival.com with all pertinent information make sure to include the booking number, full names, ship and sail date.
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - poor services to a disabled senior citizen