Carl's Jr. Restaurants / missing part of order

1 Milpitas, CA, United States

On sunday, at around 7:00, my husband placed an order for 2 lettuce wrapped 1/2 pound thickburger, both well done and one without onion! He also ordered a $5 box with a burger (Well done, no pickle) and onion rings special box. He also ordered a side of fried zucchini. He waited a good 10-15 minutes and they gave him his order. He left and drove home to eat when we noticed they was only one thickburger! We called but no one answered!! I continued to call literally like 20 times but no answer! My husband ended up having to drive all the way back! When he got there, there was no apology, the cashier explained how they gave the order away to someone in the drive thru. My husband is very passive and accepted the apology and was told there was no manager in charge! He wanted to get the zucchini made over since he was not going to eat them while hot, since his order was going to have to be cooked again!! When he got home, it was not well done!!! So not cooked to our specifications and nothing was offered. We do not live by that carl's jr. We come here because they are nice but now we may not come back. I came the next day to speak with the owner regarding the problem but she was here and the manager had an attitude of she didn't care!!! The cashier tried to explain but I don't want an explanation! I want our $25 order rectified!!!

Sh