Captain D's / food not received and bad customer service

1 Farmington, MO, United States Review updated:

I ordered 3 seafood feast for a family get together and was quoted a price 3 times on the phone when I picked it up I was overcharged. When I questioned the price the girl simply said "that was without tax" and shut the window in my face. I took the food to the get together and it was missing 6 orders of fries. I called the local store and they offered no resolution other than you can come and pick up the six orders of fries now (what am I going to do with them?). I have emaiedl captain d's numerous times (all ignored) and only received one response which was one line that stated "you have already received a refund" (which I have not)not a sorry for the inconvenience or at least offer a refund of the fries I did not receive. I will never eat at one of their restaurants again. Their workers and managers are incompetent and the customer service is non existent.

Comments

• Qu
      23rd of Jul, 2012

If I was you i would never eat from another captain D's again I've worked there and none of them wash there hands and one of my managers took shrimp from the trash to keep her inventory from being short those ### are nasty!!!