Captain D'sangela ashley

S

Angela Ashley was talking to another employee about me.which she stated to the employee about my personal sitiuation and she also stated that she didn't like me.so on 11-25-08 my day off i called her and asked her why she said the things that she said.i responded to her saying i come to work to do my job and not to make friends and if she dont like me just stay out my face.She took matters in her own hands and suspended me for 2 weeks on my day off.i love my job and the customers love me.i think something should be did about this.she had no reason to suspend me.

• Sh
    sherry akins Nov 30, 2008

i just wanted the problem resolved.

• Sh
    sherry akins Nov 30, 2008

plesae do

• Ta
    tavetia Nov 30, 2009

Hi I live in Canton Ga and I love Captain D's but this is the 2nd time i've been done wrong by them and it won't happen again. A while back i went in with my coupon for the family meal, got it, and left. I did this because not only does the person that is supposedly cooking the meal look at it, but also the cashier before she gives it to you. Well i made it all the way home, set it up for my family to eat and you could clearly see that it was left over fish from whenever. It was darker and way greasier than normal because they decided to just redip it in the grease and just give it to my family. Well needless to say i took it back to them and ask for them to either fix it over or give me my money back well the cook of course didn't see anything wrong with it so i told him to take it home and feed it to his family. I know not something you tell someone that is cooking your food right? Well a couple of days ago i went back to this same one in canton and i will not ever go back simply because i do know if these guys in the kitchen are being taught that the people that carry their food out are not important or what but it is sad that from now on i'm gonna have to drive to exit 7 in order to be treated like everyone else. The food on the plates of the ones that were dining in looked fresh but i got home and was really disappointed. I hope that these guys are not just picking people that come thru the door and taking advantage of them because they can. If you don't feel like everybody's money is worth excellent service then maybe you should find another job. Furthermore if the managers are teaching them this technique then you should find another job as well. I tried to call the number left on the reciept but no one answered.

Charlotte Jacobs Oct 29, 2010

I would like to complain about your breaded shrimp. I just happened to get the 2 dozen platter. Well I found that the shrimp are not deveined. We are eating the poop of shrimp at Captain D's. No More Shrimp for me at Captain D's!!!Boy was I shocked. Should I put this on FB?????????????????????????

Charlotte Jacobs Oct 29, 2010

I wrote this.

• Ca
    cajunquuen Apr 27, 2012

Captain D's is sooooo cheap...ordered a gallon of tea and asked for two cups of ice; was advised that they have to count the cups and that they would have to charge me FULL price for the cups of ice! They did however offer me two kiddie-sized cups of ice. I declined and will not go back!