Capital One / making good customers pay for bad ones
After 7 years as a loyal customer that ALWAYS paid on time and with a credit score of 765 I expected to be treated with the respect that my careful credit management deserves. BUT, that did not stop Capital One from sending me a APR INCREASE of 9% over my previous rate of 6.9%.
When I called to complain and request a reconsideration based on my RECORD and not on their balance sheet, I was told by some guy in India named Saron (ID#JAE169) that NO ONE at Capital One could do anything for me because of rules and regulations???
Aren't we all sick and tired of GREEDY corporations treating people like ignorant children?
Unless consumers STAND up and refuse to do business with companies that CHEAT good customers nothing will ever change.
Please contact your local and national government, media and friends and family and call for a BOYCOTT of unfair practices by companies.
IF we all stood together there is NOTHING we couldn't accomplish. Companies might actually learn that they have to treat customers with respect and not just as a source of revenue. PLEASE JOIN ME!
More Capital One Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating! 
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions 
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience 
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices! 
- Capital One - terrible service and company in hole 
- Capital One Financial Corporation - bank policy and customer service
- Capital One Financial Corporation - credit card scam
- Capital One Bank - credit card
- Capital One Financial Corporation - horrible practices/policy
- Capital One Financial Corporation - spark business credit card