Canadian Tire / tire change
I showed up 15 min early for a tire change appointment at 4:00 pm on 14 Nov, I had made 2 weeks earlier, at the Canadian Tire off 97 st in Edmonton. It took them 2 1/2 hours to switch my tires over, and when I got home I found out that they didn't even lay a plastic sheet in my back seat before putting the tires in. My back seats are now a mess and I will have to pay to get the car detailed in the hopes that the stains can be removed or it will affect the resale value of the vehicle.
The fact that the store had overbooked it self to the point of a 2 hour delay was inconvenient to say the least. The fact that I now have to cover an additional cost to rectify the damage done to my interior is unacceptable.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire Emissions Inspection - e test 
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - parts and service
- Canadian Tire - damange to engine auto repair 
- Canadian Tire Store - filthy public washroom