Canadian Tire / bike department and customer service
I bought a bike a month ago. There was no help/ consulting from the staff during buying although I required many times for some help. At the end I bought the bike without any help and answer to my questions. In turned out on the way to home There was no air in the tires. So I had to push the bike until home.
Moreover, a few days later I asked for a free adjustment of the bike at the customer service in the store where I bought the bike. They postponed the appointment every week for the adjustment of the seat and handle bars although I am there on time every week. The customer service has an another excuse Every week when I am there and send me back with an another appointment.
I already regret buying the bike in Canadian tire.
More Canadian Tire Complaints & Reviews
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks Cordless Reel Lawnmower - it simply does not cut the grass properly! 
- Canadian Tire Mastercraft Tool - would not let me return 
- Canadian Tire - bad customer service 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - defective item 
- Canadian Tire / Yardworks - parts service 
- Canadian Tire Emissions Inspection - e test 
- Canadian Tire - return
- Canadian Tire - parts and service
- Canadian Tire - damange to engine auto repair 
- Canadian Tire Store - filthy public washroom