Canadian Tire automotive / replacing hubcaps on my dodge mobility van

1 maple, Ontario, Canada

I purchased hub caps. They told me to drive in and they would change them without having to lift the van. I asked 3 times, is it free? They said yes. I took my disabled daughter out of the van in her wheelchair and proceeded to park in the bay. Then they told me "no we need charge for lifting". I complained and said "why didnt you say this before I took my daughter out of the van"? I went back and returned the caps upset of course only to be antagonized by a customer service rep in italian. When I left he further antagonized by saying "by by beautiful" "Ciao Bella" and called me a derigotory name in italian. I went ballistic. When I asked his name, which was Fabio he denied everything and told me that his associates would back him up. This is when I totally flipped a lid. Yes, they should have checked my vehicle before giving the wrong info, but to be antagonized by a service rep was unacceptable and on top of that he did it his native tongue. This is insulting. He took advantage of the fact that I am woman. This is racist attack on women and minorities.

Ha