Canada Post — undelivered parcel/tracking number still in transit
I sent my Passport and Supporting documents thru expresspost on april 14, 2017 and delivery should be april 19, 2017 at your canada post office located at 60 Dundas St. East. Missisauga Ontario. I have a tracking number [protected], however until now, it is still in transit. It is supposed to be delivered at Case Processing Center Ottawa at 365 Laurier Avenue West, Ottawa Ontario K1A1L1 which included my application for multiply entry visa. Please help me because i am stressed out and have sleepless nights regarding this matter. My passport is a very important document for me and i am supposed to go travel to the US since my passport have also a US Visa stamped on it.
For your attention.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - services
- Canada Post - customer service
- Canada Post - mail lady and her manager
- Canada Post Service (Kensington Store) - horrible and inconsistent customer counter service
- Canada Post - mail