Canada Post / no delivery attempt
I am so sick and tired of Canada Post's "no answer" scam.
Six times I have personally watched my letter carrier put a slip in the mailbox that states "no answer" . Not only is the slip already made up before he puts it in the box he makes absolutely no attempt to knock or ring the doorbell. I work at home and my office overlooks the mailbox and of course when I am expecting a package I keep an eye out for the delivery person.
After receiving a slip (seconds after it is dropped) I have often raced out after the letter carrier only to be told flat out that they don't have the item and that I'm confused about how the system works.
This means that I have to go to the post office to collect the items. I would not mind if I was getting a reduced rate to do this but I am paying a premium for door to door delivery.
I have complained to Canada Post and the response that I have receive is alarming. It ranges from indifference to intimidating. One supervisor was furious that I was "trying to get someone in trouble. " He was literally shouting at me. I felt very threatened and quite vulnerable.
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - undeliverable mail 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - item stuck in richmond bc (up your cuunts) 
- Canada Post Corporation - backed up service
- Canada Post Corporation - xpresspost
- Canada Post Corporation - hi
- Canada Post Corporation - late parcels while still paying for express post
- Canada Post - non delivery by mailman