Canada Post Corporation / hi

1 RussellWindsor, Nova Scotia, Canada

Hi there, I understand that the people who work here feel they are being treated unfairly feel the need to strike again like they do every year, but all this does is screw over the public, not Canada post. I pre ordered a sweater on oct 28th 2018, paid an extra $60 for express shipping and i did not receive my mail until nov 20th, and now have no way of getting my money back for the paid faster shipping, when i checked my tracking you people were holding my mail for weeks in toronto instead of giving me what i paid almost 300 dollars for including the express shipping, i also pre ordered a book half a year ago, it was to be delivered this week and the email i received states that it would here yesterday, then i get a second email that your interruptions will delay my parcel again, im beyond fed up with you people, you are beyond selfish, [censored]ing over the public for things they paid for so you can get an extra buck is asinine, you have no compassion for the fact that people rely on mail and parcels to be delivered, why even [censored]ing stay open if you don't deliver mail and then call yourselves a postal service, because of your inability to perform the simple task of taking something and putting it on a porch or in a box i and other are now out money we didnt need to spend, so how does this work? Because i want my money back, i and a rally of angry windsorites are going public with our frustrations, the news agencies will be contacted in great detail about how i and many other who stand with feel we are the ones being striked against and we did nothing wrong, your strike is [censored], be adults, go to work like the rest of us and do your [censored]ing jobs instead of pandering for an extra dollar every year.

Fu