Cablevision Systems Corp. / bad service
I have been having broadcast t.v. problems with Cablevision since 12/11/07. They have not fixed the problem, they have totally lied to me as a consumer and have not compensated me for the loss of service. They are having technical problems with their t.v. broadcast signal on many channels, but when I call their customer service department, they claim no one else is having the problem. This is totally false, since I have verified it with other Cablevision customers that they are having the problem.They sent a technician to my home, and he had the audacity to put in a report that the problem was fixed. Meanwhile he wrote on the receipt I got for the service that there are sound problems and to quote exactly in his hand-written notes, "there is nothing-can do about it." These people are not only incompetent when it comes to fixing their broadcast problems, they lie to their customers and continually to bill me for bad service!I would like to see consumers in the area band together and make some kind of class-action lawsuit against them, but I don't know who to contact for help in fighting them.
More Cablevision Systems Corp. Complaints & Reviews
- Cablevision - fees 
- Cablevision / Optimum - retention department 
- Cablevision - fraud and scam 
- Cablevision - bad billing system 
- Cablevision - cablevision unfair to disabled senior citizens 
- Optimum - triple play
- Optimum - tech broke my tv
- Optimum Internet - internet
- Optimum - charges after disconnected service
- Optimum - mobile internet service.