Cablevisionreduced service increase prices

It was bad enough when they moved ESPN Classic to a charge just as the basketball world championships were on but now to transfer GSN to a premium is the final straw. They keep raising prices and reducing service.

I bill $ 300, 00 plus every month and this is getting ridiculous.

When we lost service because of the problems with Channel 5 and were unable to view much of the baseball playoffs, once again no action on Cablevisions part.

When I talk to them all I get is what a great job they are doing and how they add features at no charge therefore they can reduce services accordingly.

Time to look to Fios.

Kc

Comments

• Ke
      Feb 02, 2011

I am very upset that my cable bill keeps increasing and I am watching stations that were part of the package disappear. How can Cablevision get away with this? When I called and complained that I feel I should not have to order and pay for a station GSN that I already had as part of a package, and when I complained that Cablevision keeps dropping stations that were part of a package, I was told that I was notified of this on my bill. OK Cablevision, Why didn't you replace GSN with something else? Why am I now looking at a blue screen with your telephone number on it telling me I can subscribe, and (pay) for something I was, and I am still paying for. I don't want a sports package. If your going to remove a station that was part of a package deal you offered me when I subscribed to Cablevision, then lower my bill because you took something away that was part of the deal. It's time for all the unhappy Cablevision customers to look into other carriers all at once, and drop Cablevision as we've been cheated enough.

• Do
      Feb 07, 2011

Pay up old lady - that's basically what they told my mom. Cablevision is out of touch with their viewers. The majority of viewers watching this network are elderly and on fixed income. GSN does not belong as a premium channel and certainly does not belong as part of a sports package. Family Basic is now less channels same price.

• Az
      Feb 08, 2011

Have you ever heard the Sesame Street song...one of these is not like the others...well of all the channels in this Sports Pak, GSN is the only non-sport channel. Why would Cablevision move it? It makes no sense. I trying to look into FIOS, but at this time its not available in my area. I would opt for DirectTV, but my building won't allow fixtures. I'm stuck for now, but if these service cuts and moves continue I'll soon rid myself of Cablevision. I'll return to Verizon for internet and telephone and watch TV on my PC.

• Do
      Feb 08, 2011

Please write a complaint and send to both addresses below. It's more effective if they see it in writing. I just sent mine and I have 6 others writing in their complaints as well.
    Cablevision Complaints