Cablevision — reduced service increase prices
It was bad enough when they moved ESPN Classic to a charge just as the basketball world championships were on but now to transfer GSN to a premium is the final straw. They keep raising prices and reducing service.
I bill $ 300, 00 plus every month and this is getting ridiculous.
When we lost service because of the problems with Channel 5 and were unable to view much of the baseball playoffs, once again no action on Cablevisions part.
When I talk to them all I get is what a great job they are doing and how they add features at no charge therefore they can reduce services accordingly.
Time to look to Fios.
More Cablevision Complaints & Reviews
- Cablevision / Optimum - retention department 
- Cablevision - fees 
- Optimum Internet - internet 
- Cablevision - fraud and scam 
- Optimum - fraudulent charges 
- Cablevision - took off gsn! 
- Optimum - online chat
- Optimum - missing episodes
- Optimum - overall service
- Optimum - lack of service for telephone, internet, television