Burger King / unsanitary conditions
My husband and I have stopped going to our local Burger King due to dirty eating conditions; dirty tables, dirty floor, dirty drink area, etc. Why is this allowed when all the staff is either standing around talking or doing nothing when business is slow? Every time we went in we had to ask someone to clean off a table or booth so that we could sit and eat . This should not be, especially when it is a slow time and someone should be out cleaning up things! We have noticed this is in various BK's...is this their format? We have only been in ONE BK that is above standards (it is always clean, always! and the staff is always friendly and cheerful, and that is the one in the Galleria area in Johnstown, Pa.) Otherwise, all the rest have been dirty and staff is unpleasant and decor is dull and boring...maybe they don't really want to work there?? I really think BK needs to check their restaurants and do spot unannounced visits to see how things are really being handled! So far the two dirtiest BK's are the one on Scalp Ave., Johnstown, PA and the one on 300 W. Plank Rd. Altoona, Pa.
Updated by Sharon Bader, May 16, 2018
We also ate in several BK's on the way to TX and they were all the same...filthy!
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - inconsiderate employee
- Burger King - upper management
- Burger King - complaint about safety measures for customer
- Burger King - customer service manager derrick
- Burger King - does not let you wait in drive thru