Burger King / square butt ad campaign an afront!

1 Sterling Heights, MI, United States Review updated:

I have never seen a TV ad just kick off so in-your-face, "I like square butts!..." with the camera in tight, the audio up loud, and dancers shaking their ###, right after whatever good or sensitive TV show or movie segment we may have just been watching. What an ugly assault to the eyes, good sense and morals! Not just for my children but for myself and my wife. It's nearly or absolutely the most disgusting TV commercial I've ever seen! The mute button isn't enough. I switch TV channels immediately it's audio-visual appeal is so irritating. TV stations must love that.

Your stupid "Burger King" icon mimicking the hip hop rapper lowers, not elevates, his already stupid iconic status. Perhaps Burger King has changed their entire target audience to the hip hop set. Good luck with that. Good bye, BK. You are boycotted forever by my family of 8. You drove our choice allright. How stupid can your marketers get?

Comments

• Go
      18th of May, 2010

I hope this gets to you. You sir, are what's wrong with this country. Some god-loving backwards idiot. I feel sorry because families like yours ruin this world. I know that commercial. It's promoting SpongeBob SquarePants toys. Maybe if you weren't so busy sucking godcock you would be a smarter person. Go ahead and boycott BK, go eat at McDonalds, it's all the same greasy fattening fast food. Like they will miss you and your giant family. I don't think they will notice a decrease in sales because you don't know who SpongeBob is and take offense to a commercial. Wow, simply wow.