Burger King / square butt ad campaign an afront!
I have never seen a TV ad just kick off so in-your-face, "I like square butts!..." with the camera in tight, the audio up loud, and dancers shaking their ###, right after whatever good or sensitive TV show or movie segment we may have just been watching. What an ugly assault to the eyes, good sense and morals! Not just for my children but for myself and my wife. It's nearly or absolutely the most disgusting TV commercial I've ever seen! The mute button isn't enough. I switch TV channels immediately it's audio-visual appeal is so irritating. TV stations must love that.
Your stupid "Burger King" icon mimicking the hip hop rapper lowers, not elevates, his already stupid iconic status. Perhaps Burger King has changed their entire target audience to the hip hop set. Good luck with that. Good bye, BK. You are boycotted forever by my family of 8. You drove our choice allright. How stupid can your marketers get?
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - rude customer service from this franchise
- Burger King - service
- Burger King Kings Hwy Shreveport LA near LSU Hospital - selling people old & uncooked food
- Burger King - 2 bacon double cheeseburgers/ 26 minute wait
- Burger King - customer service