Burger King / food dropped on the floor

1 10890 West FlorissantSt Louis, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 314-522-6039

I placed an order inside this establishment on 3/10/2009 and witnessed, while standing on frontline, an employee drop my bun on the floor, picked it up, got another one from a warmer, thought i didn't see, and commenced to make a chicken sandwich that i was purchasing for my daughter. I then asked him, was this supposed to be my sandwich and he made a snide comment under his breath to the effect of "man don't come up in here with all of that!" But he did throw the bun away. I then was appalled at the fact that if I didn't see this happen would he have served it to me not to my knowledge? There was a manager there that witnessed it all but didn't seem concerned about it at all. I continued to watch him fix my food from then on, and after he was done, I asked the managaer was she in fact the manager, she stated yes, and I told her of my issue and asked her for corporate's phone number. She gave me the name Tracy and the phone number [protected]. I called that number on 3/29/2009 and left a message but have yet to receive a call back. The employee's name began with "D" and was something like Demetrius and they called him "D." I would like someone to contact me as expeditiously as possible concerning if this person will be reprimanded or not and how I will be compensated for the matter or if I should find another way to proceed. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Sk
      9th of Jan, 2010

No, you will not be compensated. Jeez, he threw the bun out, didn't use it. Get over it. Cry babies like you are why this country sucks.