Burger King / charge not on menu
I took my grandchildren to eat this evening, ordered two kids'meals, a whopper junior, and medium soft drink. The children requested only a cup for water (same as child's soft drink) and an apple juice as listed on the menu along with 1% milk. while waiting for the order to be filled, (which is was quickly) I scanned the receipt. I noticed a 44cent charge for the apple juice.
I inquired at the counter, where the manager was and she just said the registar rings it up that way.
I pointed out that the extra charge is not listed on the menu, and she said call the company. I also got a useless survey, nothing else listed on the receipt or the bk website.
Forty-four cents for apple juice is doable, but should definitely be posted as an extra charge.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Their service of communication, #13846
- Burger King - drive thru and customer service
- Burger King - burger king little falls, nj on rt 46
- Burger King - called the cops 
- Burger King - chicken sandwich, whopper order