Burger King - Haskell, NJ / for breakfast they never have biscuits!
I frequent this Burger King location on Union Ave in Haskell, NJ very often. Unfortunately, the food is mediocre at best, but its convenient so I reluctantly continue to go there. My complaint is that 7 out of 10 times I visit this location for breakfast they NEVER have biscuits. This has been an ongoing problem for months that no seems to be addressing. The manager simply offers a substitution and the excuse is always that they are in the process of cooking. If they can't supply the items on the menu, then maybe Burger King should take them off instead of baiting and switching.
Burger King Union Ave, Haskell, NJ
More Burger King - Haskell, NJ Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - drive thru
- Burger King - service 
- Burger King - customer services 
- Burger King - emergency alarm on door
- Burger King - service