Burger Kinglewd commercial

S

The Burger King Ballet was a fantastic idea until they came to the end, when a ballerina reaches into a mans pockets and makes obvious sexual motions while removing a dollar bill from his pocket. it was truly disgusting and completely offended me.

i don't think i COULD eat at Burger King after watching that.

• Tr
    Tracy Marie Bivins Mar 17, 2007

I totally agree that it was offensive. Burger King is pushing it to the limits. They really should get some new employees that can think of something that would put a more positive taste in the mouths of their viewers.

• Da
    David Lloyd Mar 24, 2007

Good God! Lighten up. It was brilliant. It got you tight reared, right wing conservatives talking about it. That's the whole purpose of adds. Your pompous attitudes are more humorous than the add.

Joe Jackson Apr 23, 2007

Might as well kill yourself now if that offends you so much

• Kr
    krystyne rodd Sep 18, 2007

OMFG .. that was such a stupid commercial and yet it's gotten everyones feathers ruffled? give me a break .. you call that lewd? think you should stay off the internet AND don't watch tv .. omg ya all prunes

• Ro
    Rodger Schwenn Oct 05, 2007

I recently watched a commercial from Burger King showing the dad trying to talk to the Jr. Whopper about sex. The commercial is crude, disrespectful and totally inappropriate for television. What is needed here is a boycot. Burger King, should allow complaints over the internet like everyone else, and they should take responsibility for their lack of judgment.

• Ca
    Cary Vila Dec 12, 2007

The commercial that BK has were there are some women trying to run him down should be removed. I think it is hostil and sending out the wrong message. It is a wonderful sandwhich let be at that but for some women to try to run him down because he did it better than them is totally wrong!!! So if someone does something better that the next person then it is ok to go after them to bring them down? It is crazy and should be removed.

bigsmellyman Mar 10, 2008

You are going to get VERY FAT if you keep eating at Burger King anyway

• Na
    Nathaniel S. Cagle May 27, 2008

How horrible. You cannot simply ban a commercial because of lewd content. Without sex the human population would cease.

Are you puritan?

• Ca
    carrie Jun 19, 2008

I want the Burger King Commercial I saw last night to be remove because of the physical violence it promotes. A woman standing over a man hits him several times. The commercial was offensive and sends a message that physical violence is "ok" in society. We have a big enough problem battling the ignorance of physical violence but to mainstream this is appalling. I think you need a lot more creativity in your commercials and to make more thoughtful decisions in how you will be received by the public because believe me I'm sure I'm not the only one that plans on avoiding spending my time or money at Burger King because of the poor decisions they have made with commercials. I hope this changes soon.

• Ml
    MLB Jun 19, 2008

I am in total agreement. In fact I was just on their web site trying to find an email address to express my concern and to let them know how irresponsible this was to produce a commerical of this caliber.

• Lo
    Lonnie D. Root Jun 21, 2008

I strongly agree and was doing the exact same thing as MLB was doing. Unfortunalty all they have is phone numbers. Best I could find is their Investor email which warns it's for investment emails only but maybe if enough people filled that box up with complaints they would think it's not a good investment?

Here's the address: [email protected]

bigsmellyman Jul 04, 2008

Speaking of violence, Burger King "food" gives me violent stomach pain.

• Do
    Don Pasquale Jul 08, 2008

Couldn't agree more. No excuse for the total lack of judgement by their marketing department. Whoever approved the commercial should be discharged. Terrible image to associate with their products. Also wonder why women's organizations aren't making some kind of comment; slap-happy woman in the advert is a caricature & paints an extremely poor example of a human being. If it had been a man striking the woman, I believe the NOW would have been picketing BK HQ by now.

Angela Jul 08, 2008

I agree totally. The reason being is that I have seen so many commercials that my children have watched, fully indicating that physical violence is acceptable. It is easy enough to control what my children are watching, but making sure they don't see certain commercials is near impossible. I think it is ridiculous that the only way to protect them from seeing terrible manners (to put it lightly), is to stop them from watching television all together. This is completely unfair to them and to their parents. Television has become unacceptable for children and it is sad that part of the reason for this is a restaurant with advertising directed at children.. and vegetable juice, if you know what I mean. I shouldn't have to explain to my young children why BK is being "bad".

• Ro
    Ronald MCd Jul 14, 2008

In my opinion the commercial was funny. It was the first time I actually laughed out loud to a commercial in a long time. If you think you can protect your children from violent images and situations in America you are kidding yourself...

Anyway the commercial has been changed and is now slap free.

Score one for complaining conservatives

Marc B. Jul 31, 2008

The only people I see complaining are parents of young children. Instead of pointing fingers, maybe try looking in the mirror first. What goes on in your children's minds starts with you. Not the TV, not the radio, but you. If this commercial promotes violence, then Popeye the Sailor Man promotes smoking tobacco out of a pipe. And for some reason, people thought Spongebob Squarepants promoted homosexuality.

Turn off the TV or change the channel if you don't like the things that are on it. There are 500 other channels available nowadays. Choose one.

• Kb
    kbearden77 Apr 05, 2009

I just saw a BK Comercial with sponge bob and the song "I like Square butts!" WTF, They had all thes hoes running around very sexually just to promote a childs cartoon. I am so pissed!

Bill of rights Apr 10, 2009

I saw the "square butts" comercial tonight, which is promoting their Bob SquarePants deal for children.
    Have they lost touch with reality?
    I hope that anyone who loves children and the future of this country will send a strong message to those idiots and stop going to Burger King while telling everyone they know to do the same.

• We usually eat at BK at least once a week with our Grandchildren. I saw your new square pants commercial. Goodbye to BK and hello McDonalds or Wendys.
    The commercial was totally offensive. When you have to answer a question like, "Mawmaw, what's a bootie" from your young grandchild...shame on you. You are helping to destroy this countries younger childrens' youth.

Grab your crotch a few more times and then remove your commercial. At least someone should enjoy it, have at it.

• Pe
    Penny Merrick Apr 23, 2009

I personally am quite appauld by your square butts comercial. I thought Burger King is trying to appeal to children of all ages. Where a teenager or adult might think this is an appropriate comercial, it is not geared at all for little ones. They like Spongebob and The King but the sexual inuendos could have been left out. I will have to give some thought to taking my grandchildren into Burger King from now on .Penny in Lingle

• Is
    ismail Apr 25, 2009

I'm not a right-wing conservative, but I am concerned about the well-being of our children, and the Burger King commercial is indeed inappropriate for Kids Meals.

As a side note, the world would be done a favor if BK went bankrupt. Their stocks are falling and good riddance. This company does nothing for communities, nothing for aesthetics of cities, nothing for our health. Thank God Whole Foods is right up the street and it is always busier than the fast-food contaminant.

• Te
    terri houck Jun 11, 2009

I was shocked by the commercial with the half-dressed, exposed breast, trashy girl coming down on the burger. I am a school teacher and to think that lst and 2nd grade, etc students are exposed to this trash. I will never ever eat at Burger King again. What are you thinking!!!

• Ri
    Rich0001 Sep 27, 2009

This company should fire the idiots that are creating these stupid commercials. Then fire the idiots that are overseeing the creation of the commercials and oking them to be watched by the public. Constant gay undertones with the nasty, scary "Burger King". Dont you people watch the commercials before letting them be seen? Newest commercial, the "Burger King" is in a bedroom yet again with guys. Your commercials give night mares. Fire and rehire!

• Am
    Amber Gris Dec 07, 2010

How about watch less TV?? Then you won't have to risk being offended, or your kids' childhoods ruined, etc.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices