Burger King / don't like burger king menu change

I love going to my local Burger King in Springfield, IL almost every day I get 2 BK muffins before we go to job site. The other day I stopped in to get my muffins and friendly and helpful staff I love these guys. Got my order went to other side of county to job site to have my muffins. What no Egg on first one, could be mistake the opened second one no Egg either. Sorry I do not want something different. I will not be back, I know sort of small change but from now on, I will be driving down street little further to McDonalds and get 2 breakfast burrito’s same price, but at least I get some scrambled eggs.

I have visited the BK in Orange, CT several times over the last few years. EVERY TIME, there is a problem with my order. I have not gotten what I have ordered three times in the last 6 months. I notice that the drive thru crew is more interested in socializing with each other than getting the orders right. Last night I ordered two crispy sandwiches. They gave two spicy sandwiches. I only went there because they were centrally located to where I was going and I will NEVER spend money in that particular store again. As it turned out, the pregnant person I bought the sandwiches for could not eat them because they were spicy.

Please retrain your people to “care” about the customer. I don’t want miracles, just courtesy AND THE CORRECT FOOD. I just thought the great staff at the local BK would like to know why I will not be in store for my daily order they really are great people.

Uk