Burger King Commericial / spongebob commercial

1 Bay City, MI, United States Review updated:

I'am so disqusted by the spongebob square pants commercial that I will never eat at any burger king ever again and I 'am letting family and friends know also but i'm sure they have seen it woman dancing around with square butts half dressed promoting happy meals and the most appalling thing is the end booty is booty you have to be kidding me I think you need to check the background of this people that do these commercials because I think they are perverted it's disqusting to know that burger king has to go to levels like this (Booty with happy meals) should never go in the same sentence or more less a commercial i'm sure I won't be the only complaint...

Comments

• Di
      11th of Apr, 2009

I AGREE! THIS COMMERCIAL IS AN ALL TIME LOW!

• Se
      13th of Apr, 2009

If you’re shocked or annoyed by this commercial, my question to you is; where have you been hiding? When considering the question of culture, a valid question is “Who makes culture?” Here’s your answer; Burger King and the ad agency Crispin Porter + Bogusky. Both kids and adults WILL eat this up. The ad agency has cleverly and humorously connected objectification of women with cheap fatty meat and toys. What’s the problem? Isn’t this the culture you’d enjoy living in?

For me, this is really a question of culture and who we pay to create the culture and who we discourage, by neglect, to contribute to the culture. How about schools teaching some legitimate creativity and genuine critical thinking.

When it comes to the welfare and spiritual well-being of your children, griping about about a BK commercial on a blog isn’t near good enough. The reality is; this is what you bought into, and sadly, so have I.

How about considering the quality of education our kids are getting. I know part of being an American (in this current culture anyhow) is your assumed right to be too busy to have a voice. Burger King is teaching your children something, I look down my nose at you and say “wake up!” You might at least consider letting the AD AGENCY (Crispin Porter + Bogusky) and BURGER KING know what we thinbk about their funny little commercial:

info@cpbgroup.com or call call: 305-859-2070 ask for Katie Kempner, Public Relations

BK Corporate Headquarters - 305-378-3000
    BK Marketing/Advertising Information Requests - 305-378-7200
    BK Consumer Relations - 305-378-3535
    HAVE IT YOUR WAY® Cards Consumer Help Desk - 1-800-522-1278

• Sl
      29th of Apr, 2009

I am so disappointed in Burger King's production and display of the square pants commercial.
    At first sight, I thought it was a little funny. However, on further consideration, I feel the tone of the commercial is more conducive to a liquor, condom or sensual lubricant commercial. I feel it should not be shown during prime time if at all.
    I do not want my 4 and 5 year old grandsons to see this commercial just as I do not want them to start looking at women as strictly sexual objects and making fun of certain body parts.
    I have decided to turn off any television program running the commercial. This has been pretty difficult since it runs during some of my favorite shows. I have been watching a lot of PBS recently.
    I do miss going by Burger KIng for my Whopper Jr with Cheese meal. I really do no like going to McDonalds or Wendys. I just cannot make myself go through the BK drive in because all I hear is that stupid commercial in my head. Pity.
    I do not own BK stock, but if I did I would sell it immediately, even at a loss.
    I realize Burger King has invested a lot of money in this commercial. We all make choices, and we enjoy or suffer the consequences of those choices.
    Please, stop running the commercial so I can start watching my favorite shows again and start enjoying your fine food products.
    Sherry Weber