Burger King / bad food and customer relations

United States Review updated:

I go to burger king quite often, because you serve lunch during breakfast. I was at the burger king on robbins road grand haven mi. And I ordered a chicken tender crisp meal. (7.00 almost) the chicken patty was so greasy that when I bit into it grease was running down my chin. I brought the chicken patty up to the counter after only taking one bit from it and showed the clerk jolein her name started with a j. She asked me what I wanted her to do about it.

I then turned to five other customers in line and asked them if they would eat it and they agreed that was pretty greasy. I then asked her for the complaint number. She pretty much told me she was going to do nothing. She offered me a bun. My whole sandwhich was covered in grease. It squirted on my face. She gave me the district managers number trica is her name. I called her and told her the situation and she said she was on lunch and she would call me back after she talked to your employee.

Which she never did and this is quite upsetting for your employee to be so unperfessional. I’ve at here many times with no complaints and for someone to just blow me off like both of your emploees did is quite upsetting, like I don’t want to eat there just to avoid this kind of bad service.

Comments

• Gr
      2nd of May, 2012

the OP is probably 500lbs and miserable with life and wants to take it out on some poor kid who makes min wage. Seriously, it's Burger King! how the hell do you expect to be treated? Maybe you should opt for something a little healthier before you have a heart attack fat ###.