Burger King - Aramingo And Castor Avenue, PA / rude service and horrible food
I usually don't write these letters cause nothing ever gets done about it..but today this really pissed me off...
I was at Buger King Drive thru
Castor and Aramingo
WEd March 28th at 13:45:29 2007
#16 - Server # 5
Not only did I wait in the drive thru line for 10 minutes for a salad , but when I got to the window, the Lady was soooo freaking rude, No Hi, No Thank you, No nothing!!! Nothing like getting your food though at you from a drive thru window... Not only was she rude, but she was also dirty... Does no-one see this. A manager? No One? How could you let someone soooo rude and dirty work there and treat customers like crap? If they don't want to work in fast food, then they should not be hired... So I get back to the office and open up the bag with my salad in... and guess what... the lettuce was slimy and turning brown. Got a bag with the grilled chicken... no lie... 3 freaking pcs... and they charge 5.45 for this... I WILL NEVER IN MY LIFE GO TO ANY BURGER KING AS LONG AS I LIVE AND WILL SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THE CASTOR AND ARAMINGO BRANCH... Your managers should see this and correct the problem, or maybe the managers are the ones you should take a second look at...
Very pissed ex-customer!!!
More Burger King - Aramingo And Castor Avenue, PA Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - Rude Customer Service from this Franchise
- Burger King - Service
- Burger King - 2 bacon double cheeseburgers/ 26 minute wait
- Burger King - customer service 
- Burger King - sausage croissant