Bsnl Wll Phone / Didn't get internet connection

1 India Review updated:

I took a WLL connection (No. 044 [protected]) on 3rd Mar 2008, mainly for internet. Till now I didn't get the internet. Whenever I asked them, they are saying modem is not available. The plan I'm in is a Combi Plan which has an unlimited internet access with some free cols. It's their mistake of not providing modem for such a long time. But I was made to pay bill for internet usage as well. It was so unfortunate that a Govt company cheating its one people. Now I was so frustrated that I want to return the connection.

Comments

• Mo
      20th of Jul, 2008

i want network connection

• Mo
      20th of Jul, 2008

hai

20th of Sep, 2011

I took a WLL connection (No. 04842114462) on 13th Sept 2011, mainly for internet. The WLL device shows its signal strength correctly, but till now the phone is not activated and I didn't get the internet. Whenever I asked them, the authority saying it will activate within hours. Many times I complainted to the BSNL Trippunithura exchange(0484-2776718) but they didn't respond to my complaint.

I request you to take necessary action to solve my problem.

Yours faithfully
    Manesh Babu(9446064344)

• Pa
      11th of Apr, 2012

I took a WLL unlimited Internet connection No.03772211041 on Dec/2011. But the said WLL connection not working in my Desktop and Laptop from the beginning. So, I humbly request you kindly solve the problem of my net connection as soon as possible.

Thanking you.