Bsnl Prepaid Mobile Cell Service / BSNL Prepaid Cell Service & very Weak Netrwoking

1 India Review updated:

Two month before I purchased the BSNL Anant Prepaid Sim card to avail the facility - 40 paisa per call Charges for two BSNL land line No.
I was asked to send SMS to 53733 and forwared Two Numbers for the facility. the reply from 53733 that the request is in process.
But till today I did not get the facility to avail.Please any body can tell me that how to get the facility. or to conect the customer care, because it the most difficult task to have a contect with BSNL customwer care.

Comments

• Kp
      28th of Jul, 2008

You have deducted Rs20 from mobile no.9453109763, today at 08:43 am for the renewal of BSNL TONES SERVICE but with the concent of the customer.Therefore cancel it at once and return Rs20 in my account and inform today otherwise I will start legal action against you because of such tones, I have already informed you to cancel the same and not to continue in future and inform me at my mobile no. at once.

25th of Aug, 2009

sir

18th of Dec, 2009

my bsnl cellular no. is 09431626463, I am very much disturbed with bsnl cellular connection, because they cut my main balance from my mobile no. without any information, recently they cut 120- rs. from my mob.without any notification, that is the heaviest amount, before this incident they have also cut money several a time, but the customer care also would not reply me when so ever i used to called them, please help me.

• Pn
      2nd of Apr, 2010

my bsnl cellular no. is 94440059312, I am very much disturbed with bsnl cellular message, because my message sending is failed.i already activated my service number, please help me. my complaint no is AP3103109791.

17th of May, 2010

Dear Sir

I lost my mobile today morning around 11 AM in a taxi. The mobile number is 9451307643. I tried calling the number but it is out of reach.

So I kindly request you to block the sim of the number 9451307643.

Thanking you
    Shailendra Tewari
    Indira Nagar Lucknow
    # 9335290120

• Na
      29th of Aug, 2010

Sir,

My cell is no. 09466458984, last week my sim rejected and I got a duplicate sim from bsnl office palwal on saturday. But still the new sim card showing Inactive Sim.

Sir, I am facing problums due to this. Please do the needfull to help me.

Cell No. 09466458984
    New Sim No. 8991348053121098988.

Thanks & regards,

Narender Singh
    Hodal, Palwal

9th of Dec, 2010

Top up recharge not done, but amount deducted from a/c
    Dear Sir / Madam

The below mentioned mail and replies from SBI debit card. Please go through the same and do the needful. I also talk to your Customer care centre, but they informed me that properly.

Please do the needful since I have to get the total recharge amount(TOPUP) of Rs.55/- to my mobile +919480065321. Eagerly waiting for ur favourable reply.

Regards

• Pa
      4th of Feb, 2011

mobile no 944126388 I have applied for conversion of post paid to pre paid on 1-02-2011
    so far my sim is not activated whenever i visit csc they say that server is down, they are helpless if server is down why have deactivated my post paid is this the service of bsnl, i have called to dgm office at hyd. they also failed to activate my sim, i have to proceed legally against bsnl claiming damages for loss in bsnl, due to their irresponsible attitude

pankaj kumar ramawat hyderabad

• Dr
      30th of Mar, 2011

Dear Sir,
    It is unfortunate that from my mobile no. 9433440320, an amount of Rs.30/- was deducted by sending a message "Cricket BSNL Alerts is Active" on 28 Feb-2011 at 02:45:49 hrs from +51234030 . After that I contacted with Customer Care Service of BSNL. They told me that with out consent of the Customer such type of deduction cann't be made. But it is fact that the deduction was made automatically without my consent. On that day, they also suggested that for de-activation please send a message by writing *456*12#. On 28.03.11 at about 9:00 PM a message was sent for deactivation. But today on 30.03.2011 ignoring my message they again activated the same and deducted Rs.30/-. I think, all the events are stored/recorded in BSNL services. Please investigate in details and deposit Rs.30/- in my mobile. Otherwise I will go for legal action.
    Yours faithfully,
    Dr. Parthasarathi Kundu,
    Mobile No. 9433440320

21st of Apr, 2011

sir/madam i have a new sim activate 9478973786 sim activate but sim show only sos call why any solution plz help me

• Dh
      30th of May, 2011

Dear sir,
    My mobile no is 09421624479 balance as on 17.5.11 was 6rs.23ps. an amount of Rs. 5/- on 18.5.11 was deducted on the pretext that you have applied for music service the complain was locked on 19.5.11 as there was 18.5.11 no response on 18.5.11 for three hours on toll free 1503 on number i had requested the company on the toll free no 1503 to close all the services apart from incoming and outgoing calls again on 21.5.11 an amount of rs.1/- was deducted on the pretext of unknown service this has be done by BSNL OPERATOR SO THAT I CANNOT OPT FOR MNP SERVICE as their minimum top up is of rs.55

with regards

dhanesh

• Mo
      1st of Jun, 2011

when i purchase bsnl sim on 3 april 2011 the 3g coverage is good in my area that is sec-47, behind malibue town, gurgaon and now there is no any 3g network coverage .so plz i request to you plz resolve my problem as soon as possible .and tell me aslo that what is the custumer care number of bsnl mobile prepaid and if i calling to customer care from gurgaon then i have to pay chargr or not...
    send responce to my mail id
    monusharma1989@gmail.com
    thanku

28th of Jun, 2011

I am using BSNL Students plan.But for the past one week when i message for a particular mobile number its showing me delivery report but still the customer could not receive it!I have also filed a complaint.Complaint No:TN2506111918.I received a message from customer care that your complaint has been processed but still the problem exists.So kinldy help me and solve this problem soon!

11th of Jul, 2011

I have not activate sms pack with 200 sms on dt.11 JULY 2011 but i have received a message from bsnl on my mobile no 7587137732 that sms pack with 200sms credited in my mobile and twenty two rupees has been deducted from my main balance on dt 11/7/2011 against sms scheme wrongly.

Kindly stop the sms pack scheme imidiately on my no 7587137732 and refund the amount deducted from my balance against sms pack scheme and inform to me regarding the same, otherwise i will complain in consumer form.

regard
    mohan sharma

• Vn
      7th of Aug, 2011

my cell no. is 8895311776. every month an amount of Rs.20/- is debited to my account towards"christian devoitonal subscription pack." I have not subscribed to this. No body is listening to the complaint on 1503. Will the company stop deducting and refund the money?

• Ak
      26th of Sep, 2011

My cell no 9453750785. when i recharged my B.S.N.L SIM every month an amount of rs. 30/- is debited to my account towards B.S.N.L TUNE. I have not subscribed this special pack. i did complain to B.S.N.L CUSTOMER CARE, he assured me that my B.S.N.L TUNE PACK will be removed within two days, but i recharged my phone yesterday ( 25/09/11) but, an amount again had debited to A/c.
    kindly stop this tuning pack imidiately on my no 9453750785 and refund my money into, otherwise i will complain to consumer forum.

4th of Feb, 2012

Mere mob. Se 27-01-12 ko 40rs ka balance kat gaya mene complain ki usaka koi solution nahi hua fir 03-feb-12 ko fir mere mob. Se 40rs kat gaye
    customer care se bat karane ke liye kam se kam 30 minute lagate h fir customer care wale puri bat karane se pahale phone kat dete h
    mujhe mera balance milega ya mujhe mere friend ki tarah pareshan hokar koi aur company join karani padegi

15th of Jun, 2012

Sir, My BSNL Mobile no. is 9411245840. this is the number of UP west (ghaziabad). When i was travelling through auto i lost my mobile somewhere on the way. so it is requested kindly block my this number. I have already filed an FIR at rajnagar police station.
    thanking u.
    Maya Bisht.

• De
      28th of Aug, 2012

R/Sir/Madam,

I recharge my prepaid mobile Rs 1100/- at 12.36 dated on 28/8/2012 payment by ONLINE, debit on my account Transition No is MSBP2798335150IGC5056175 but no CREDIT(Recharge) my mobile. I told to your CUSTOMER CARE No.-9434024365 and received call Miss Sukla at 2.27p.m to 2.48 p.m, I asked to my Debit amount why no recharge my mobile? (Recharge Mobile No.-9475636821 at West Bengal, Dist.-Burdwan) and I receive my Complain No.She is very unskilled staff not and any answer only 10 minute hold my phone.
    Please look into the matter and recharge my mobile as on urgent basic.

Regards

(Debabrata Ray)
    Cont. No.-91-9212419001
    Mail ID :-db_ray@ymail.com

• 0 Votes

Sir,

Mera no. 9415991022 or mere mobile se 30+30+5+20+5=90, mera balance 90 rupees cut gaya hai customer care kehte hai ki mil jayega or balance nahi milraha hai meri aapse request hai ki mera balance return kara de.
    Thanks regards