Bsnl Evdo Card / BSNL EVDO Card software problem

1 India Review updated:

I bought a BSNL EVDO Card for internet connection on March 1st. From that day device has some problem, its not working. when i reported the problem to BSNL Hebbagudi office, they told they will forward the device to Bangalore Head office to fix some software problem. When I went to BSNL office for more than 15 times to collect my device, "wait for 2 more days" is the reply I got from them. I am struggling to get replacement or my device back in working condition for more than a month. Still, not able to get any proper response from BSNL. This is why people are not like to get government services. I have realized it with a cost of 1500.

Comments

• Pr
      10th of Aug, 2008

Yes, This person is Right because When we must to need the internet and that particular time evdo card does not connect to internet. And most imortant thing is if the Government department and the Officers are not able to give the common and regular service to the people so why they launch this tyoe service of Cards afterall first taka a trainning from government to run it and then come with your poor product.

I think goverment does not interest that it's released product is succeed or not.

Oh...God...What will happen of India...! Please Come front any Privat company and buy this Uneducated BSNL Department.

• Ku
      10th of Sep, 2009

sir my name is pankaj...iam from hamirpur himachal pradesh...sir my evdo not work
    when i want to open any website it gives me network related problem, server error etc..
    please sir solve my this problem...i take this evdo with this number...1972295048...sir
    this is my number now you please try to solve my problem...pankajaka@gmail.com