BSNL / Delay in shifting telephone, very poor customer service

1 India Review updated:

I have requested for my BSNL landline from Madivala to Ramamurthy nagar on July 8th 2008. but no response yet though i have been tracking it for more than a month. Every time I call a person from BSNL exchange he will point out some other person and give other number. Likewise I have called some 100 numbers over this period. Being a working woman I need to take up late night calls bcoz of this bloody issue I will have to stay office late nights for my calls.I am fed up with these public sector ppl with their attitude and bad treatment over customers. They thing as if they are kings and queens of BSNL and nobody is there to question them. Please privatize all these non-performing public sectors and save India!!!

Comments

• Vi
      4th of Sep, 2008

BSNL is too bad in all services. I have registerd for Broadband internet connection i registered online on 25 july 2008. The very next day they came to my home and collected 500 ruppes saying that maximum of ten days they will take to install the instrument and within next five days they will provide internet connection. But until this moment today date ( 04 september2008) they haven't even attended that query further. I have called up them more than 50 times. but their only dialogue they repeatedly say is " we will forward your issue to the concern dept sir" and " we are in search of your locality sir". "please contact us after a couple of weeks". If you call them again after a week or couple of weeks they never even pick the phone or they say the same repeated dialogues I told them several times that its very urgent for me to avail internect connection. Since BSNL is not doing thier duties we public has to suffer by staying latenight in offices and could not able to use internet personally. we cant use our office internetconnection for personal use. Also we could not even use it at our home. Shame on these BSNL service. But for recieving money they stand first. Stealing money from people in a very decent way. no idea from how many people they have stolen money in this way.

• Da
      18th of Sep, 2008

I have seen BSNL slow in their operation, but Ramamurthy Nagar Exchange has crossed all the marks. I am not at all surprised with the complaint of phone not shifted from July, as I myself am waiting for a transfer from March 2008. I have tracked that my source exchange (kasturi Nagar) has issued a work order to transfer the phone, but RM nagar guys are sitting dumb. The common response has been "wait saar.. there are ppl waiting 3 more moths before you!!". I wonder how is BSNL still surviving despite such pathetic customer treatment. I have decided to cancel my landline and go for an airtel connection for both calls and landline.