BSNL / Plan change problem

1 India Review updated:

I have the internet connection of data one "plan home-500". I Apply to change my plane to home 900+ and activate my 2 email address, I am also deposit the required deposit. Rcpt no is 2 month go. My plan not change yet. I contact every person by phone, there is no result!

Comments

• Ra
      10th of Oct, 2006

I am not receiving sms coz of network problem.i can send sms but my incoming sms are barred. i don't know why more than 20 times i phoned in bsnl customers care cell but doesn't get any appropriate answer.

11th of Dec, 2006

This is the mail for complaint about the issue of connection delay.

I have a BSNL Telephone connection since last five years. Just few months back i was applied for Stand-by mode, b'coz we were shift our house one place to other. So, now i need my old connection.From the date of Stand-bye to till date i had paid my monthly telephone bill payment.

But,the thing is last few week's back i spoke with BSNL Branch officer and he said me with in a week i would get my connection but have not.I don't know what's going on there?.And why they gave me a false promise?

I need my connection within three day's and i don't want to wait once again.
    Any how till i believe that BSNL are the best telecom service provider?

• Th
      23rd of Apr, 2007

Sub: Disappointed with the BSNL for not shifting my Land Line even after 6 months

I had BSNL Land Line connection at Basaveshwarnagar with the following number: 080-23587036,
    under my name Thippeswamy U.G at the following address #20/1, 3rd Main, Meenakshinagar, Basaveshwarnagar, Bangalore - 560079

I've been using BSNL Land Line since 2003. I shifted my house from Basaveshwarnagar to Kodigehalli (Near Sahakarnagar), I requested to also shift my BSNL Land Line some time in the month of October 2006 & submitted shifting application in the Magdi Road telephone exchange.

I started running around Sahakarnagar Customer Service to inquire about my connection,
    after several weeks they found out that by mistake OB was issued to Sahakarnagar which comes under
    Vidhyaranyapura telephone exchange.

Then I started running around Vidhyaranyapura Telephone Exchange O/BNo. : 71006984 - 6/12/2006
    They said that they don't have port to give the connection yet near (#143, 11th 'B' Cross, Virupakshapura, Near Kodigehalli Railway Gate, Bangalore - 560097), when my neighbour has BSNL Land Line connection. They insisted me to go for WLL for time being, inspite of not interested I opted for the same, but even after 4 month I have not yet received any intimation nor any update on the same.

Its really been unfortunate that BSNL is not able to provide connection even after 7 months.
    I have requested for disconnection that also they are not able to do.

Very poor service!

With utmost disappointment I'm sending this mail, not sure whether the complaint will be addressed or not.

• Go
      11th of May, 2007
    BSNL DataOne Connection - Delay in connection
    India

I have registered for a DataOne Connection on Jan 23rd 2007 and was told that my connection will be available in two months. Now it is more than three months I have not yet received any connection. None is even answering the queries. I contacted the BSNL office many times in my area and the response is unsatisfactory.

• Su
      24th of May, 2007

I have taken land line connection from Kasia exchange (Distt-Kushinagar-U.P). It has been dead since 4-5 months. I have complaint several times in exchange office as well SDO Kushinagar. But he did not show interest regarding this problem. What should i do regarding this problem. I am paying every month bill. My land line number is 05564-72663.

Very very poor service!

• De
      28th of May, 2007

BSNL Consumer No : 47489570
    Telephone No : 080-25633226

Balanced deposit amount is not yet received after transfered phone.

16th of Jul, 2007

We are using BSNL Landline Connection since 1996-97, all the time we received the original bill via Post Office. But last 1 year we can not get any original bill from the BSNL. Our address is same as the connection was established.

Best regards,
    Nilima Chowdhury.
    Phone No.:-033-2542-8846
    Exchange : Barasat

• Gs
      23rd of Jul, 2007

(Mob No.9417280701)

I am a BSNL consumer for 4 years, I was using Pre-paid facility till 03rd July 07 and given an application to BSNL (Pathankot) with all documents required on the same date for converting my facility to Post-paid. Till now, my number is not got activated and am facing lot of problem. I had given complaint on 16th July 07 regarding my problem (To G.M.T(D), Pathankot, Compl no.593 dtd 16th July 07) but there is no improvement. From 15th July 07 am daily visiting BSNL office, Pathankot to find out the progress for my application but on the First day they replied that, the JTO who is dealing is not available. He can only do that job, and he is only know about the file whereabouts. Second day, the JTO dealing with that file has came and replied that your mail has sent to Chandigarh (BSNL), they are not doing the things in which they have to do.Third day, he has told that ‘Aaj thera kaam hojayega’ but till now that is 19th July 07 my job has not done. Where should I go to report this matter. Getting activated my no. has become my primary job since 15th July 07, am simply wasting my time and exhausting my bike fuel but the service which has to be provided by the BSNL (Pathankot) is not yet. It is already 14 days from the date of submitting my application. Other Cellular Services provider like Airtel, Hutch etc. Doing the same job with in 04 days from the date of submitting an application. As a biggest cellular services provider in India BSNL is not able to attend the problems of customers in time, it makes them irritating and leave the option to choose other services. It not only with me, so many customers coming with same problem time and again like their outgoing is barred. Customers are coming to office and confirming why it is happened, employee replays that they have not submitted their proof but practically customer is submitted his proof 4times,whenever he is coming employees replaying that it will not happen next time. This is the condition of BSNL, Pathankot. There is a lag in management activities because of that reason complaints of customers are not attended in time. If this is the condition of BSNL, Pathankot customers will definitely choose the other option as if the BSNL network is weak in this area.

I hope higher authorities will do interfere and make the BSNL, Pathankot to attend complaints of customers timely.

Yours Sincerely
    G Shashidar

• Gs
      12th of Nov, 2007

I applied for broadband Internet Connection in Feb'2007, I was informed by BSNL officials on phone that work order for providing me the facility was issued on 10.08.2007. After wards again I got calls that the same will be provided soon, but till today I am still waiting. I require the facility at the earliest as I am dealing with very important public service duties like Cyclones, floods and other weather events. Kindly do the needful to provide me the facility immediately. An intimation about exact date of providing the facility may given to me.

G. SUDHAKAR RAO (Phone: 040-2766 2773)
    Director
    India Meteorological Department, Hyderabad

• Ga
      18th of May, 2010

Respected sir I am not getting proper network on District-kushinagar on padrauna so sir do something and my home is near 5 km away from padrauna I am not getting network there. i am aspect you will do something as soon as.