BSNL / demanding bribe
With due regard I want to bring this to your kind notice that since the BSNL department of Jodhpur is causing lot of harassment to me and members of my family in matter of raising bills, recoveries, over billing, demanding money (bribe) to settle the claims, missbehavior on telephone etc.
The following are some of the examples :
1. I applied for telephone connection in my name Vipin Bihari Goyal, after installation I was informed that my telephone number is 2716634 about four months back and now today on dt. 3.5.2008 the department again informs me that my phone number is 2716095. In the past also such changes were made and huge claims were raised against me. There is some manipulation or trick by which the outstanding claims of one person are made the liabilities of other person. One such case of Paliwal STD Booth at Deonagar Road, Jodhpur was published in News Papers and I suppose that some similar type of trick is being played with me also. Kindly conduct a detail inquiry in this matter, so that action can be taken against them.
2. Since I am working as FA & CAO in Rajasthan State Government Department, I am frequently transferred from one department to another. On such occasions my resident telephone also needs to be shifted . Every time the authorities of BSNL delay the matter and cause lot of harassment. They remove the telephone of the old department the very day but do not install another telephone of new department where I have been posted for many months.
3. For example when I was posted in Rajasthan Aayurved University, Jodhpur the official telephone at my residence was 2711442 and during my posting in that department from July, 05 to July, 06 bills of very high amount were raised since government permits only 200 calls per month. I have to deposit that entire amount personally from my own pocket. When the authorities of BSNL were contacted they said that there is some technical default that we are trying to remove but no correction were made and I deposited amount worth 50, 000 to 60, 000.
4. One telephone in the name of my wife Smt. Pushpa Goyal was install at my residence 11/634 Chopasni Housing Board, Jodhpur and its number was 2701485 for quite a long time we were regularly making payment of the bills. Ultimately for the month of August, 2005 to Nov., 2005 BSNL raise the bills of Rs. 10516/-. We were so fad up that we requested the department to adjust security amount with interest against the above pending bill and can take balance amount from us. But the authorities of the department demanded bribe specially Senior AO Shri Paliwal was adamant that either I pay bribe to him or he will lodge an FIR in the police station. Since we wanted to discontinue the phone, which was our legal right, so we continue to request to adjust the outstanding amount. He even sent two persons to our house that threatened my family members and misbehaved with them. Ultimately Shri Paliwal made a complained to Police and we being law-abiding citizens deposited the amount on 30.4.2008.
5. We have also received a notice for outstanding recoveries for Rs. 1140/- for a telephone No. 2704873 in the name of Smt. Pushpa Goyal. This telephone was never install at our house.
6. I informed to General Manager BSNL Jodhpur Shri Anupam Sriwastava vide letter No. 2660 dt. 29.6.06 about some of the discrepancies in the capacity of Registrar, Rajasthan Aayurved University, Jodhpur but no attention was paid to it.
Kindly take action on all the above points of my complaint filling which I will have to a go in the shelter of law. Meanwhile I request that all the following connection of BSNL in my name and also in the name of my wife must immediately be disconnected and I am ready to pay any outstanding till today. If you continue after this day we will not be responsible to pay the outstanding bills.
(1) V.B. Goyal 2716095
(2) V.B. Goyal 2711933
(3) Pushpa Goyal 2700410
An early action in this matter will be highly appreciated.
(V.B. Goyal ) (Pushpa Goyal)
11/634, Chopasni Housing Board,
More BSNL Complaints & Reviews
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Not able to get the Broadband connection! 
- Bsnl / Cellone - SIM card failed to register 
- Bsnl Internet Connection - Browsing speed problem 
- Bsnl Bangalore - Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month! 
- BSNL - BSNL Noida Complaint Number Required 
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - harrowing broadband service continues — ph#1352960181
- BSNL - defective not re-placed
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - landline
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - bsnl flower bazaar office in chennai - not processing ecs / auto debit request for monthly bills even after a month
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - complaint regarding our landline no.0130-2474754