Bsnl Broadband Services / Slow speed of Broadband connection

1 India Review updated:

I am a user of bsnl broadband service known as Dataone. I am having Home 500 Plan in which the company provide 2mbps surfing speed and 250KBPS download speed. I am only able to get around 300 as surfing speed an 35 KBPS download speed.

Ro

Comments

Ya
  15th of May, 2007
BSNL Data One Broadband - Broadband is not working
India

I am form Vapi (gujarat) district valsad. I am having broadband since 6 months it worked only for 20 days after that it dint worked even a single day i have made complaints to the nearest bsnl office they say that we will send our technician today but they are not doing anything.

Ra
  7th of Jun, 2007

I am a BSNL broadband user having the 500 home plan. I am happy with the speed. But not at all happy with the connection. It is not at all consistent. Half of the time there is no net connection. Whenever I call the service desk, they say the server is down and engineers are working on the same. Doesn't BSNL have a contingency plan/server.

Sa
  22nd of Aug, 2007
Bsnl / Broadband - Poor service!
India

Applied for broad received telephone and modem for more than one month but still did not receive user id and password.

Beware! Very poor service!

26th of Dec, 2007

Frequently comming error 678 resulting without service even 24hrs.

Ga
  10th of Jan, 2008

My net is not connecting to many sites. Please solve my problem...

Ke
  12th of Feb, 2008

Slow speed of Broadband connection,

I am a user of bsnl broadband service known as Dataone. I am Business 700 Plan. After 10min the site was not open in the internet explorer and the data was sent & received properlly. But the net was not working.

Ke
  12th of Feb, 2008

Slow speed of Broadband connection

Gu
  16th of Apr, 2008

I am a user of bsnl broadband service known as Dataone. I am having Home UL 900 Plan in which the company provide 2mbps surfing speed and 250KBPS download speed. I am only able to get around 115 to 188 as surfing speed in btween 16to 22 KBPS download speed.
ph no :- o1668--227271

27th of May, 2008

i m unble to surf inet even for 5min continuously due to irregulr connectivit of link

Pr
  9th of Jul, 2008

I am a user of BSNL so called Broadband 750 UL plan. The service provided under this plan is extremely frustrating. Earlier I had 250 plan it was serving at a fine speed but it was Limited( 1GB), but when I switched to Unlimited plan my speed decreased by several times. as other people are saying its actually 2Mbps but i am getting just 190Kbps and downloading speed of just 25 Kbps. Please tell me what to do to increase my Broadband speed.

Ch
  17th of Jul, 2008

please increase the speed of my modem

Sr
  18th of Jul, 2008

The worst service of its kind... Having UL plan is like hell. see the results...
29.48kilobytes per second
69.33seconds
8:43 PM Fri Jul 18, 2008
Is this the service they call broadband...

26th of Jul, 2008

Hello All,

I am a user of BSNL Broadband 500 c plan. The service provided under this plan is extremely frustrating. Even since last 15-20 days the speed has decreased by several times. As other people are saying its actually 2Mbps but i am getting just 190Kbps and downloading speed of just 25 Kbps. Please tell me what to do to increase my Broadband speed.

Please let me know if there is a proper forum / complaint help desk where I can officially ecslate this matter to. I am a resident of Bangalore and you may contact me at my email : deepaksbharadwaj@rediffmail.com

Pm
  3rd of Aug, 2008

I GOT MY CONNECTION FOR LAST 20DAYS IT IS STUPID CONNECTION, FOR GOOGLE ITSELF IT IS TAKING 10 MINUTES, IN MY SYSTEM, WITHOUT BROAD BAND CONNECTION IT IS FAST BECAUSE I HAVE ADVANCE PROCESSOR, WHEN CONNECTING LAN IT IS OPENING SLOWLY AND IT IS GETTING STUKED, FOR GOOGLE & YAHOO ITSELF IT IS GETTING STUKKED FOR 5MINUTES, IT IS SLOW FOR MANY DAYS. SO PLEASE RESOLVE MY COMPLAINT IMMEDIATELY, IF YOU CAN'T I WILL CUT MY CONNECTION

Pm
  3rd of Aug, 2008

I HAVE  HOME  500 PLAN, THE NET IS SLOW PLEASE REGAIN MY CONNECTIONS ON FULL SPEED, FOR 10 KB IT IS TAKING 5 MINUTES, WHAT I CAN SAY, IT IS SO HEAD ACHE USING THIS CONNECTIONS

17th of Aug, 2008

my connection is too slow..it is not coneecting for half of time.. even though it getting connected, theprocess is very slow and after sometimes it get, s disconnected...

Su
  19th of Sep, 2008

Dirty BSNL they F*C*k all the peoples ### idiots of all in the country dirty service in the whole world DON'T BELIEVE them Son of ### rascals they wont change tere fate god will kill them soon always playing with customers dirty roges taking money dont do work and dont give much speed for download Us KA POORA FAMILY go 2 H&$L

20th of Sep, 2008

I have a Rs 700/- plan BSNL broadband. But if this is broadband, then I think that I will not be able to open google with dial-up till I die. It takes atleast 50 seconds to open google only! All that I can do with this stupid connection is to stare at the Google homepage screen, for I don't have the time to wait for the search results to be displayed. I suppose Airtel, Sify etc. broadbands are better, because if this problem is not attended to shortly, I will have to switch my service. I hope that I don't break my monitor screen in frustation. In the end I would say that I am extremely unsatisfied and unhappy with the results of having BSNL to provide me the broadband service.

Sh
  1st of Oct, 2008

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY UPLOAD SPEED

13th of Oct, 2008

To,
Customer service

BSNL Broadband Services

Sub:- Speed Problem (Low Speed)

User ID:- vikas54

Phone No. : 0522-2691054

Tariff HOME PLANS :- Home UL 1350 PLUS

Dear Sir/Madam

I want to be inform you about your net service which is not coming properly working. Some time I think that i am not
using a broadband connection (i.e. totally defaulted!), it is disgusting that for this connection
Your executive are always communicate with half information and only create
confusion. i could not earn a principal amount That's was my mistake after had taken to your connection.

I am very tired, solve to my problem immediately!!!

Please take a suitable action

Vikas Shukla