Menu

Broadcast Supply Worldwide
reviews and complaints

www.bswusa.com
www.bswusa.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.5 2 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Broadcast Supply Worldwide has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Broadcast Supply Worldwide reviews 2

ComplaintsBoard
J
11:57 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Broadcast Supply Worldwide Review: Broadcast Supply Worldwide - Good Service, Quality Products, but Website Navigation Needs Improvement

I was looking for some audio equipment and stumbled upon Broadcast Supply Worldwide (bswusa.com). At first, I was hesitant to order from them because I had never heard of them before. But, I decided to give them a try and I was pleasantly surprised by their service.

The ordering process was simple and straightforward. I was able to find what I was looking for easily and the checkout process was a breeze. I received my order within a reasonable amount of time and everything was in good condition.

However, I do have to say that the website could use some improvement. It was a bit difficult to navigate and find what I was looking for. The layout was not very user-friendly and it took me a while to figure out where everything was.

Overall, I would recommend Broadcast Supply Worldwide for their good service and quality products. Just be prepared to spend some time navigating their website.

Read full review of Broadcast Supply Worldwide
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
W
11:13 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Broadcast Supply Worldwide BSWUSA.com: Your One-Stop Shop for Broadcast Supplies with Top-Notch Customer Service

bswusa.com is the place to go for all your broadcast supply needs. They got the best prices around, and they guarantee it. Their customer service is top-notch, and they really go out of their way to help you out. It's a real treat to work with them.

I've been using bswusa.com for a while now, and I gotta say, I'm impressed. They got everything you need for your broadcasting setup, from microphones to mixers to headphones. And they got all the big brands too, like Shure, Sennheiser, and Rode.

But what really sets bswusa.com apart is their customer service. These guys are the real deal. They're friendly, knowledgeable, and they really care about helping you out. I've had a few issues with my orders in the past, and they always went above and beyond to make things right.

And let's not forget about their fast shipping. I've never had to wait more than a few days for my orders to arrive, even when I'm ordering from across the country.

Overall, I highly recommend bswusa.com for all your broadcast supply needs. They got the best prices, the best customer service, and the best selection. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

Read full review of Broadcast Supply Worldwide
Hide full review

About Broadcast Supply Worldwide

Broadcast Supply Worldwide (bswusa.com) is a leading provider of professional audio and video equipment for the broadcast industry. With over 45 years of experience, BSW has established itself as a trusted source for high-quality products and exceptional customer service.

The company offers a wide range of products, including audio consoles, microphones, headphones, signal processors, and more. BSW's extensive inventory includes products from top brands such as Shure, Sennheiser, Yamaha, and Audio-Technica, among others.

BSW's team of experts is dedicated to helping customers find the right equipment for their specific needs. Whether it's a small podcasting setup or a full-scale radio station, BSW has the knowledge and experience to provide customized solutions that meet the unique requirements of each customer.

In addition to its extensive product offerings, BSW also provides a range of services, including equipment repair and maintenance, technical support, and training. The company's commitment to customer satisfaction is evident in its 100% satisfaction guarantee, which ensures that customers are completely satisfied with their purchases.

Overall, BSW is a reliable and trusted source for professional audio and video equipment. Its extensive inventory, knowledgeable staff, and commitment to customer satisfaction make it a top choice for broadcasters and audio professionals around the world.

Broadcast Supply Worldwide Customer Reviews Overview

Broadcast Supply Worldwide (bswusa.com) is a highly reputable online retailer of professional audio and broadcast equipment. The company has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from customers across various online platforms.

Customers have praised BSW for their exceptional customer service, fast shipping, and competitive pricing. Many customers have also noted the high quality of the products sold by BSW, with some stating that they have been using equipment purchased from the company for years without any issues.

BSW's website has also been commended for its user-friendly interface and easy navigation, making it easy for customers to find the products they need. Additionally, the company's knowledgeable and helpful staff have been praised for their expertise and willingness to assist customers with any questions or concerns they may have.

Overall, BSW has established itself as a trusted and reliable source for professional audio and broadcast equipment, with a strong reputation for quality products and exceptional customer service.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service
  1. Broadcast Supply Worldwide contacts

2. Broadcast Supply Worldwide phone numbers
    +1 (800) 426-8434
    +1 (800) 426-8434
    Click up if you have successfully reached Broadcast Supply Worldwide by calling +1 (800) 426-8434 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Broadcast Supply Worldwide by calling +1 (800) 426-8434 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Broadcast Supply Worldwide by calling +1 (800) 426-8434 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Broadcast Supply Worldwide by calling +1 (800) 426-8434 phone number
  3. Broadcast Supply Worldwide social media
Broadcast Supply Worldwide Category
Broadcast Supply Worldwide is related to the Telecommunications category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Broadcast Supply Worldwide?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Broadcast Supply Worldwide Customer Service. Initial Broadcast Supply Worldwide complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Broadcast Supply Worldwide above.