Bsnl Broadband Internet Connection / No connection received!

1 India Review updated:

I have booked 3 times for my broadband connection and still have not yet received the broadband connection at my home. First time I booked the broadband along with the new phone connection. I got the phone connection but no broadband. When inquired, I came to know that they have not received my booking at all. How is that possible? Next time I booked the internet connection online and later on came to know that it is not accepted. Why are you providing online booking solution if it is not accepted? Next I booked the connection in November 2006, and still have not received the connection till May 2007. Each time I inquire I get the information that it will be done during the month end. But have not received it till now.

Comments

• Ba
      18th of May, 2007

I am an0ther victim of BSNL. I did not receive the broadband connection from past 3 months. I have visited bsnl office at yeswanthpur many times. They have only one reply to my questions--" installation and wiring is going on, another 15 days you will get a connection". I wonder what kind of wiring is that. Anyways this is not just where i will put my comments. I will make sure every person will get to know how fast BSNL works. I wonder why BSNL is still taking these bad impressions from people. I am still waiting for the connection...

• Ak
      21st of May, 2007

I am too victim of vsnl i am unable upload data. I intimate vsnl people till now no solution... I am still waiting how to overcome this problem.

2nd of Jul, 2008

I have logged at least 5 complaints till now for my BSNL Broadband not working, no action has been taken by BSNL people, when ever i log a compliant they will call us and check if the land line is working after telling repeatedly they will close the call.Below are the compliant numbers i have logged .
    BSNL Compliant 24th june 0506
    BSNL Compliant 1st July 0011
    BSNL Compliant 1st July 0031
    BSNL Compliant 2nd July 0042, Now when i checked they have removed my telephone from logging compliant from number 23332198, My telephone number is 23532474 Can someone help me to resolve the problem pleaseeeeee...

21st of Jul, 2008

I am using BSNL broadband plan 250. I used to check broad band usage daily, but for phast three days it doesnt shows the usage.. It shows only the past third day's usage only.. Please tell me whats the problem occured..

17th of Aug, 2008

I am mayuri, from last year i have bsnl connection.but i face my problem regarding using of net.my connection always remain off.and i cant able to open any site i pay my full bill but i cant take full advantages of bsnl internet.due to this i want to close my connection and want to open new connection

• Ar
      26th of Sep, 2008

Now after seeing this complaints i am very afriad to take a connection.
    Yesterday, i went to ulsoor custmor center and the respond from these employes is so worst and why this govt. is employed such a people. After that i went to Indranagar at 3.30 pm and they said now the time is up and we are closing. so if you come before 2 pm then we will take.
    so what kind of govt. timing is this ? starts at 11.30 am and ends at 2 pm. so please change this or close this systems.

• Vs
      29th of Sep, 2008

broadband line does not working properly, evening time between half hour automatically dead slow the broadband

• Ve
      16th of Oct, 2008

All those who have complained that there was no response from BSNL for a new connection.. You are so lucky and just continue enjoying your life without BSNL. I am having a tough time in dealing with this BSNL people/service. I applied for a BSNL connection through their website during the month of May 08. After 10 days I got a call from one of their franchisees (later on I learnt that it was owned by a BSNL employee) and told that they would send a representative to me to get the forms filled. Things went on well on that day as I filled the form and even given Rs.1000/ towards deposit for STD facility.

The representative left and surprisingly there was no update for almost 3 weeks. Finally I called and asked the status, he forwarded the call to his boss (BSNL staff) and his boss took 3 more weeks to come back to me with an answer. The answer was "We failed to log your request in our book and hence it didn't materialize". He apologized and promised that he would do it on the same day itself. Nothing worked and finally after 2 weeks the Demand note was created and I got the line activated after 10 days.

I was happy to see phone ringing after a great struggle. There comes a shock! I got transferred to a different city and I have no other option except surrendering the connection. I went to the nearest customer service center and asked about the closing formalities. They gave me a form and in that they asked attestation from a gazetted officer. My question is, when you give a new connection, why such clause is missing? The simple logic behind this is to harass the consumer who wants to close the connection. I have been struggling to get one such signature. Hopefully I would get before this weekend and apply for closure of my connection.

I shall write once I submit the document for closure of connection.

I have passed on this information to my office colleagues and asked them to refrain using BSNL's services. Very soon BSNL should face a problem which is being faced by Air India and BSNL should lay-off all middle-level people who is not doing their work properly!!!

• Iz
      30th of Oct, 2008

Dear Sir,

I have Applied the Broad Band Internet Connection for My Home purpose in the Scheme of Home 500C. Before One month Dated on 26-09-2008 But Still i did't get Broad Band Internet Connection to my Home.My BSNL DOt Line Number : 0422- 2322551 I get the Work Order from my local office, But not yet sanctioned from Bangalore Office. Kindly take the Necessary actions to connection my Broad Band Internet connection to my Home.

Thanks

Zahfic Didzler.I

25th of Dec, 2009
    bsnl bord band - bbservice not opening
    India

my bsnl boran band conecation site bbservice not opening

• Ra
      26th of Mar, 2011

I am one among the victim of not getting BSNL Broad Band Connection. I stay at No.504, Puliyur, Pakkam Post, Thiruninravur (Via), Pin - 602024. If I need a Broad Band connection I need to approach at the thiruvallor but there is no wired connection in our area (puliyur, only wireless phone given), but I can get connection from thiruninravur when I approach they say some technical problem I could not understand, even I have registerd through NET, but there is no response. Can some one help me in this regard to get Broad Band Connection, whome to contact Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ... Ravandoss, Asst. Professor,