Bsnl - Bangalore / Blocking of prepaid SIM
I lost my phone which had a BSNL prepaid connection. I called up customer care to find out the procedure for cancellation and subsequent replacement of SIM card. They told me that I would have to get a police complaint and a fax to a particular number stating my connection details for cancellation. I went and got the complaint and faxed the details to BSNL. I subsequently called up customer care who stated that their system was non-functional at the time and to call later. The next day when I called again, they stated that they had not received the fax (though I had got the fax tone before sending and had a transmission verification report). I resent the details only to hear again from them that they had not received the fax. During this time, my phone was still active and someone was utilizing whatever talktime I had.
Other providers would let you block the SIM over the phone and have a simple procedure (without Police complaint) to get a replacement.
More Bsnl - Bangalore Complaints & Reviews
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Not able to get the Broadband connection! 
- Bsnl / Cellone - SIM card failed to register 
- Bsnl Internet Connection - Browsing speed problem 
- Bsnl Bangalore - Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month! 
- BSNL - BSNL Noida Complaint Number Required 
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - landline
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - bsnl flower bazaar office in chennai - not processing ecs / auto debit request for monthly bills even after a month
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - complaint regarding our landline no.0130-2474754
- BSNL - About my bsnl no is going inactive
- BSNL - Shifting of My telephone