Bsnl Bangalore / Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month!
I am one of the BSNL Bangalore customers for the past 6+ years. I have applied for shifting during May 2006. I got the shifting after 5 months of continuous follow-up. That too they have provided temporary connection from one of the near by pole. It worked for few days and stopped working since 21st December 2006. When I tried to book a complaint by calling 1500, it says “the number is faulty, please contact Section Supervisor”. My DataOne is also not operational from the day one the line got shifted. I have been in touch with the line-man, but he says that he has checked at his end and the problem is with the cables.
Beware of this company!
More Bsnl Bangalore Complaints & Reviews
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Not able to get the Broadband connection! 
- Bsnl / Cellone - SIM card failed to register 
- Bsnl Internet Connection - Browsing speed problem 
- BSNL - BSNL Noida Complaint Number Required 
- BSNL - Most dissatisfied customer! 
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - harrowing broadband service continues — ph#1352960181
- BSNL - defective not re-placed
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - landline
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - bsnl flower bazaar office in chennai - not processing ecs / auto debit request for monthly bills even after a month
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - complaint regarding our landline no.0130-2474754