British Airways / missed flight due to no e-mail confirmation or flight reminder
To Whom It May Concern:
I missed my flight scheduled for 01:08 on Tuesday, 23rd June 2015. I actually thought I was departing on Tuesday night into Wednesday morning. I know it's an obtuse mistake to make, but I believe it could have been avoid had I have received a reminder e-mail from yourselves. I was left stranded at the airport overnight because I had no money! Luckily, my brother booked me into the first flight the following with Thomas Cook.
I have flown with BA on numerous occasions in the past and have always received correspondence from yourselves, re: flight reminder/confirmation. However, on this occasion I received no correspondence from BA or eDreams, whom I booked the flight with Online. In addition, I had to pay for a National Express coach ticket from Stanstead Airport to London city centre!
I believe this is not acceptable and really bad service on your behalf, and I therefore feel that I am entitled to some form of compensation.
I hope to hear from you in due course.
More British Airways Complaints & Reviews
- British Airways Courier Company Limited - recd. fraud e-mail 
- British Airways - very poor ba experience 
- British Airways - disgraceful customer service 
- British Airways - ba - still waiting for my delayed baggage! 
- British Airways - contemptuous and unprofessional customers treatment 
- British Airways - baggage damage
- British Airways - luggage damage after landing in london 
- British Airways - air ticket I purchased
- British Airways - I was denied boarding
- British Airways - unethical behaviour and loss on my part