BP Gas Station / attendants are rude and don't know how to unlock a gas cap
This was the 3rd issue at this station.I entered a full service gas station gave the attendant my gas cap key and he couldn't get the key to turn so he forced it and bent my key. Then tells me the key is broken it doesn't work. Next time I pull into the station at 7:30am Full service from 6am-10pm the sign says. He refuses to come out in the cold to pump gas, says its to cold. I had no choice but to return to this station today.(the other station near me was out of gas) I again give the attendant my key and this one snaps the key and tells me it was broken when I gave it to him. The owner manager walks over to speak with me. Starts telling me he isn't a slave to the white man no more and ranting all sorts of insane things about slavery all because I wanted a full service gas station attendant to pump the gas. As far as I know full service means they open the gas tank and pump the gas. This man scared and upset my children with his insane yelling and screaming at me. If the sign says full service from 6 am to 10 pm I believe someone who knows how to open a locking gas cap and actually comes out to pump the gas isn't too much to expect. Instead I get abused by the manager/owner of this station.
More BP Gas Station Complaints & Reviews
- BP Mystique Shingles - Will not stay on 
- BP Canada Shingles - Poor Shingle Life - Bad Warranty! 
- BP - Defective Shingles 
- BP Mosaic Shingles - Shingle problems 
- BP Gas Station - Bad customer service 
- British Petroleum - I equested a second credit card in my name and was denied without cause
- BP - funding my account.
- British Petroleum - customer service/respect
- BP Gas Station - Everything about the place
- BP - RX655492323DE