BP Gas Station / attendants are rude and don't know how to unlock a gas cap

1 91 Jericho TpkeMineola, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 516 833 5648

This was the 3rd issue at this station.I entered a full service gas station gave the attendant my gas cap key and he couldn't get the key to turn so he forced it and bent my key. Then tells me the key is broken it doesn't work. Next time I pull into the station at 7:30am Full service from 6am-10pm the sign says. He refuses to come out in the cold to pump gas, says its to cold. I had no choice but to return to this station today.(the other station near me was out of gas) I again give the attendant my key and this one snaps the key and tells me it was broken when I gave it to him. The owner manager walks over to speak with me. Starts telling me he isn't a slave to the white man no more and ranting all sorts of insane things about slavery all because I wanted a full service gas station attendant to pump the gas. As far as I know full service means they open the gas tank and pump the gas. This man scared and upset my children with his insane yelling and screaming at me. If the sign says full service from 6 am to 10 pm I believe someone who knows how to open a locking gas cap and actually comes out to pump the gas isn't too much to expect. Instead I get abused by the manager/owner of this station.

La

Comments

• Us
      12th of Nov, 2011

My husband put $40.00 in gas and the cashier refused to give him the change back and receipt. Called the Police to file a Report their response is it would be a smalls claims matter. What Justice System we have!!! $80.00 lost!!! To me this is theft and should be treated as such! I agree with your comment!!! These types of places should be shut down for good!! Unfortunately we need the gas for vehicles. It really ticks me off how rude these people are and they do not care how they treat their customers! Really not right!

27th of Jan, 2016

The definition of Mineola is "rude." It is a requirement to work in Mineola. Anywhere in Mineola. EXTREME rudeness rising to the level of abuse. I visited the Chamber's site which claims Mineola is America's friendliest city. They must have been celebrating "opposite day" when they wrote that. Absolutely sick, horrible people, grown by animals.