BP / Gas / No BP on envelope!

I cannot believe that BP would not want their name on the outside envelope of their bill. I have almost tossed this bill a couple of times as all it says is: Cardmember Services. I think that BP and I will call it quits. This is poor.

Comments

21st of Apr, 2008

always pay on time and full amount.
    One time late. Called asked to waive late fee-would not do.
    cancelled card.

• He
      9th of May, 2008

We had a fleet card that we paid off in full and the funds were in our account but we on hold. Once cleared I called and stated there was an error of a check hold we received and to reprocess the check. They shut down our cards with trucks on the road and lied that I told them to cancel cards. What they told me was that the cards would not be activated until 10 days after check cleared. The only thing I told them was that I felt 10 days was excessive and they would not budge. It sounds like they want people not to pay on time and pay off the amount so they make money on interest.

18th of Aug, 2008

I have never seen a company as dumb as this one!!! that includes your customer service rep. they are all stuip!!!
    How many companies do you know of that returns a payment because the check is written from a credit card account?
    My son uses this account, lost his job and feel behind, since the account belongs to me my husband wrote the check from one of his accounts asnd you morans sent the payment back to me. WELL! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR BUSINESS?
    I'LL NEVER DO USE BP GAS AGAIN!!!

• St
      21st of Aug, 2008

I was 1 day late with payment...the collections rep told me he would waive the $15 late charge if I did electronic check. I did but he never waived charges. I stopped using BP after 30 years.
    They are willing to loose a customer over $15

• Bo
      17th of May, 2009

I was early sending in my $20 pymt to BP (cardmember services). I used a regular envelope, sent in my payment w/o the billing statement and today I called to see if my payment was posted. No. I got hit with a $29 late fee and I checked on my money order and found it had not been cashed. I always pay early. The statement came in 2 days later and I see the back of the statement says to send it in only their envelope and the statement must be enclosed. Boy. I am so miffed at them and myself. The payment wasn't due until May 11. I sent out the payment on April 22nd. I am wondering what the heck happened?