Boston Pizza / employee behavior

1 New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada Review updated:

My boyfriend and I attended the Boston Pizza in New Westminster after we had been shopping. I asked the waitress if there were carrots in the Broccoli and Cheddar Soup because I was allergic and she answered "No". When the soup arrived, there were large orange strips, and I asked her again if there were carrots in the soup and then she answered no and I asked to speak to the manager. The manager came to the table and I asked her and she said "No, those were cheddar" and I asked her why weren't they melting and she answered "I don't know". I then asked for the soup to be removed from my bill. The waitress nor the manager ever apologized or asked me for a replacement/substitution.

When we were finished, we asked for 2 items to be packaged up to go and they were the rest of the ribs and 1 slice of garlic toast. When I opened the box, the ribs, fries and toast were all placed in the same container and everything was soggy!

All in all, this was a terrible experience and the to-go items have gone to waste!

Boston Pizza
Boston Pizza

Re
Nov 3, 2016

Comments

• Wi
      4th of Nov, 2016

Can you not tell the difference between a carrot and cheese? Cheddar cheese has a slower melting rate than American cheese. It is not out of the realm of possibility that the dang cheese did not melt. I think your attitude is what is wrong here, not the store or employees.