Boston Pizza / employee behavior
My boyfriend and I attended the Boston Pizza in New Westminster after we had been shopping. I asked the waitress if there were carrots in the Broccoli and Cheddar Soup because I was allergic and she answered "No". When the soup arrived, there were large orange strips, and I asked her again if there were carrots in the soup and then she answered no and I asked to speak to the manager. The manager came to the table and I asked her and she said "No, those were cheddar" and I asked her why weren't they melting and she answered "I don't know". I then asked for the soup to be removed from my bill. The waitress nor the manager ever apologized or asked me for a replacement/substitution.
When we were finished, we asked for 2 items to be packaged up to go and they were the rest of the ribs and 1 slice of garlic toast. When I opened the box, the ribs, fries and toast were all placed in the same container and everything was soggy!
All in all, this was a terrible experience and the to-go items have gone to waste!
More Boston Pizza Complaints & Reviews
- Boston Pizza-Pizzas - pizza size ripoff
- Boston Pizza - personal violation 
- [Resolved] Boston Pizza - rascist & abusive barry phommavong 
- Boston Pizza - manager refusing to seat table for one 
- Boston Pizza - t4
- Boston Pizza International - credit
- Boston Pizza International - pasta
- Boston Pizza International - cleanliness of utensils and floor 
- Boston Pizza International - harassment in the workplace
- Boston Pizza International - wine and pizza