Bosch Dryer / poor customer service
First called 2/1 to tell them that Bosch stackable dryer door hook had snapped off - bought from B&S five years earlier as a washer/dryer unit for about $1800. Arranged to have technician come for "assessment" even tho I told them what was needed. Blizzards came and it was rescheduled. Technician called 2/16 and because I read the #on the dryer door, he was able to handle assessment on phone - charge was $99.95. On 2/19 when I came home from work there was a message from B&S asking that I "authorize" the ordering of the part - couldn't call until Monday as they were closed and not open weekends. On 2/22 I authorized the ordering and also a charge of approx. $106. When the part came in, the first Monday or Tuesday (my days off work) that was available was today so I set up the appt. with the technician. He arrived during the window that was given to me and within 10 minutes was out the door. I just feel that over $200 for having this expensive dryer repaired when I knew exactly what part was needed is excessive; additionally, from Feb. 1 to March 8 is too long - even with blizzards! They have lost me as a customer for anything.
More Bosch Dryer Complaints & Reviews
- Bosch - never buy bosch - bad products, horrible after sales service 
- Bosch Dishwasher - replacement control panel voluntary recall 
- Jack Bosch - general 
- Bosch Dishwasher Shu43c06uc - unable to repair 
- Bosch - dishwasher started on fire 
- Bosch / BSH Home Appliances - customer service bosch induction range broken
- Bosch - paid for service that was not rendered, I mailed the complaints dept twice and have received no answer to date.
- Bosch / BSH Home Appliances - bosch over the range microwave model # hmv5052u
- Bosch / BSH Home Appliances - bosch hob set - glass top
- Bosch / BSH Home Appliances - bosch - cordless kettle styline 2400w - black & silver