Bookit.com / scam

1 336 ferndaleElmhurst, IL, United States Review updated:

Bookit.com is a scam, I purchased hotel and travel and upon arrival to the hotel I learned that bookit.com didn't pay for the hotel and had to pay myself again. It's been a week since I came back from my vacation and booit.com didn't refund my money. Bookit.com is a scam, don't purchase a trip from them. I used them once last year and didn't have any [roblems, but this year our hotel told us that bookit.com haven't paid for single reservation and people ended up paying for the reservations themselves. If you want to overpay for your vacation bookit.com is a perfect site to do so as you will end up paying for the hotel yorself. Scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam scam

Re
Jan 4, 2016

Comments

8th of Jan, 2016

We had similar experience just in the last 12 days

• Ng
      13th of Jan, 2016

Same here!!! They are a fraud!!! We booked a vacation via Bookit.com to Cancun, MX in November 2015 to travel 1-4-16 through 1-9-16. Bookit called us 3 days prior to our trip stating that "the resort is not honoring our reservation, thus we need to be switched to a different resort @ No extra charge." We accepted...at Check in, we were informed that BOOKIT has never made any payments to the resort, thus we were charged on our CC once more. Bookit is not responding to our calls and we have been passed around from agent to agent at this time. Is anyone considering to file a lawsuit against them?

• Su
      13th of Jan, 2016

thanks for share, otherwise my parents were scammed by a mexican resort months ago, timeshare business is very tricky so searching on the web i found this blog with many good articles about timeshare scams, resorts blacklist, and many other good artcicles, hope can be useful and goood luck.