Bookit.com / liars and cheats!
We had a trip planned to Jamaica. For medical reasons, the resort was forced to close the week we would be there, but issued everyone a full refund along with a free trip back to the resort within the year. The resort sent the refunds and the free-trip vouchers to the travel agents; unfortunately, ours was Bookit.com. While we did receive the refund, our free-trip vouchers never showed. Upon contacting Bookit, we were told they shipped the vouchers, and we must not have gotten them. After numerous phone calls and e-mails, still nothing. We would have filed a lawsuit, but since the company is based in Florida and we're in Illinois, we really didn't want to pay the fees to have them served. I bet someone from Bookit had a great free vacation with those vouchers... I will NEVER book through them again, and will advise everyone I know to do the same!
More Bookit.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bookit.com - stay away from bookit.com! 
- Bookit.com - you get what you pay for! 
- Bookit.com - don't use bookit.com 
- Bookit.com - billing issues 
- Bookit.com - didn't get reservations I booked 
- Bookit.com - sheraton providence airport rhode island
- Bookit.com - prepaid excursion was never registered with bd travel and we could not go
- Bookit.com - complaint on service of booki.com
- Bookit.com - customer service
- Bookit.com - customer service false advertising