Bookit.com / hotel confirmation
Hearing all the negative reviews of BookIt.com, I'm getting nervous about my purchase at BookIt.com.
I reserved and paid in full to BookIt.com a hotel in Las Vegas. I booked this more than one month before I actually arrive in Las Vegas. I called the hotel to confirm whether they received my reservation from BookIt.com. They said no. I called BookIt.com right away, and they told me since I only booked my hotel not even 24 hours ago, it would take time for my confirmation — even though I had already received an email confirmation from BookIt.com 12 hours about booking on their website. Anybody have experience? How long does it take a major hotel in Las Vegas to confirm a BookIt.com reservation? I note that on my BookIt.com voucher, there a BookIt.com reservation confirmation number, but there's nothing on the voucher that has a hotel confirmation number. Thoughts, anyone?
More Bookit.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bookit.com - stay away from bookit.com! 
- Bookit.com - you get what you pay for! 
- Bookit.com - don't use bookit.com 
- Bookit.com - billing issues 
- Bookit.com - didn't get reservations I booked 
- Bookit.com - bookit website
- Bookit.com - sheraton providence airport rhode island
- Bookit.com - prepaid excursion was never registered with bd travel and we could not go
- Bookit.com - complaint on service of booki.com
- Bookit.com - customer service