Bookit.com / refund

Royal Bank of Scotland
I originally booked my trip with Bookit.com to Mexico. Then drug cartels starting offing tourists and what do you know... my fiancée wanted to change the trip to a safer location. After jumping through a couple hoops which im sure everyone goes through after they change their original plans (which in the end turned out to be perfectly fine), I was given the privileged of talking to a woman named Wendy. She was unbelievably nice, refreshing, helpful, and made all my problems go away (even with me screaming at her for about 30 mins in reference to a refund that I thought I was entitled to, due to some miscommunication through the entire process).in the end they refunded me what I thought I was entitled to and made all my problems go away. I am very thankful to Wendy as she was the most professional and helpful person I was able to speak with. I also have read the complaints and though I originally agreed with all of you who had bad experiences, I believe that you probably didn’t go about your problems the right way and that this probably happens with all travel agencies providing incredible deals like this where they are making little to no profit on these trips. I recommend this site to everyone and believe they are there to help and not to screw you over. I also want to thank Wendy again for her help and for tolerating me and my aggressive behavior. I recommend all users of Bookit.com (and future users) to simply ask nicely for things rather than yelling at them over the phone, and they will help your every need. Thanks again to the Bookit.com staff for dealing with me. I am very grateful for all your help.

D  20th of Mar, 2009 by
Wendy is the manager and it is her job to fix things that agents can not fix. Unfortunately for many customers you are stuck with agents who have no real ability to make decisions to resolve your problems and you will end up waiting in the que for a customer service rep who may or may not be able to resolve your problem. You lucked out and believe me you are the EXCEPTION ! I now because I used to work there.

BookIt.com Logo BookIt.com