Bookit.com / refund
I originally booked my trip with Bookit.com to Mexico. Then drug cartels starting offing tourists and what do you know... my fiancée wanted to change the trip to a safer location. After jumping through a couple hoops which im sure everyone goes through after they change their original plans (which in the end turned out to be perfectly fine), I was given the privileged of talking to a woman named Wendy. She was unbelievably nice, refreshing, helpful, and made all my problems go away (even with me screaming at her for about 30 mins in reference to a refund that I thought I was entitled to, due to some miscommunication through the entire process).in the end they refunded me what I thought I was entitled to and made all my problems go away. I am very thankful to Wendy as she was the most professional and helpful person I was able to speak with. I also have read the complaints and though I originally agreed with all of you who had bad experiences, I believe that you probably didn’t go about your problems the right way and that this probably happens with all travel agencies providing incredible deals like this where they are making little to no profit on these trips. I recommend this site to everyone and believe they are there to help and not to screw you over. I also want to thank Wendy again for her help and for tolerating me and my aggressive behavior. I recommend all users of Bookit.com (and future users) to simply ask nicely for things rather than yelling at them over the phone, and they will help your every need. Thanks again to the Bookit.com staff for dealing with me. I am very grateful for all your help.
More Bookit.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bookit.com - stay away from bookit.com! 
- Bookit.com - you get what you pay for! 
- Bookit.com - don't use bookit.com 
- Bookit.com - billing issues 
- Bookit.com - didn't get reservations I booked 
- Bookit.com - Customer Service
- Bookit.com - customer service false advertising
- Bookit.com - poor customer service - no transportation to and from hotel
- Bookit.com - refund flights due to travel advisory for cancun.
- Bookit.com - reservations for an all inclusive vacation to riu guanacaste