Booking.com / Bungalowpark Domaine De Chodes In Belgium / this is a scam!

1 Belgium Review updated:

My complaint is because booking.com works with a hotel by the name of Bungalowpark Domaine de Chodes in Belgium, which apart from being of awful quality, also rips off their customers. In the confirmation they sent me they said that the credit card was only for reservation, and that they wouldn't apply payment. Then they asked for a wire transfer. I sent the wire transfer, and immediately after they charged my credit card. In that sense they charged me twice. During my unfortunate stay at the hotel I tried to get reimbursement and they gave me the runaround, it is 6 months later, and now they tell me that the rate was wrong... Clearly this is a fraud. My complaint is that booking.com should make a more thorough due diligence of the hotels they provide access to on their site. In this case I was robbed. Will never use booking.com again, and recommend that people be aware that the quality of the hotels they provide in very questionable.

Va

Comments

• Ba
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Booking.com - Trying to cancel reservation Trip.
    Huttig
    booking.com

I am trying to cancel Trip # 19592865271, Confirmation # 86001EC001046 and I cannot

find anywhere to cancel the reservation. Dates of stay: 6/22/2018 through 6/24/20018.

Barbera Menefee

• Ad
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Booking.com - bad booking info
    miami
    Florida

Booked a room for that night; showed up at the condo and security would not let me in. Was not provided any info how to pick up key. Tried calling umber nobody picked up or returned call. On top of it they refused to make a refund. Then the ext hotel double charged me! Screw this company; total joke.