Booking.com / Bungalowpark Domaine De Chodes In Belgium / this is a scam!
My complaint is because booking.com works with a hotel by the name of Bungalowpark Domaine de Chodes in Belgium, which apart from being of awful quality, also rips off their customers. In the confirmation they sent me they said that the credit card was only for reservation, and that they wouldn't apply payment. Then they asked for a wire transfer. I sent the wire transfer, and immediately after they charged my credit card. In that sense they charged me twice. During my unfortunate stay at the hotel I tried to get reimbursement and they gave me the runaround, it is 6 months later, and now they tell me that the rate was wrong... Clearly this is a fraud. My complaint is that booking.com should make a more thorough due diligence of the hotels they provide access to on their site. In this case I was robbed. Will never use booking.com again, and recommend that people be aware that the quality of the hotels they provide in very questionable.
Keith.arata's Response, Dec 17, 2017
They over charge you for a room for a week and they ask for 50 dollars for they key and you are suppose to get it back but they never give me my 50 back and if you want to see the pics go to my facebook to see them
More Booking.com / Bungalowpark Domaine De Chodes In Belgium Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - scam 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - defamatory review 
- Booking.com - very bad service
- Booking.com - 1027988440 booking number 29 september to 30 september, apartment id 2152225
- Booking.com - We booked a room on the last leg of our trip to new england in New York in Brooktondale
- Booking.com - Irresponsible & unprofessional Agoda!
- Booking.com - Hotel