Booking.com / Bungalowpark Domaine De Chodes In Belgium / this is a scam!

1 Belgium Review updated:

My complaint is because booking.com works with a hotel by the name of Bungalowpark Domaine de Chodes in Belgium, which apart from being of awful quality, also rips off their customers. In the confirmation they sent me they said that the credit card was only for reservation, and that they wouldn't apply payment. Then they asked for a wire transfer. I sent the wire transfer, and immediately after they charged my credit card. In that sense they charged me twice. During my unfortunate stay at the hotel I tried to get reimbursement and they gave me the runaround, it is 6 months later, and now they tell me that the rate was wrong... Clearly this is a fraud. My complaint is that booking.com should make a more thorough due diligence of the hotels they provide access to on their site. In this case I was robbed. Will never use booking.com again, and recommend that people be aware that the quality of the hotels they provide in very questionable.

• Ronnie Coull's Response, Apr 07, 2017

Still saying I was credited with refund but never was

• Ronnie Coull's Response, Apr 07, 2017

Still waiting for refund!!

• Keith.arata's Response, Dec 17, 2017

They over charge you for a room for a week and they ask for 50 dollars for they key and you are suppose to get it back but they never give me my 50 back and if you want to see the pics go to my facebook to see them

Va

Comments

• Ba
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Booking.com - Trying to cancel reservation Trip.
    Huttig
    booking.com

I am trying to cancel Trip # 19592865271, Confirmation # 86001EC001046 and I cannot

find anywhere to cancel the reservation. Dates of stay: 6/22/2018 through 6/24/20018.

Barbera Menefee

• Ad
      16th of Aug, 2018
    Booking.com - bad booking info
    miami
    Florida

Booked a room for that night; showed up at the condo and security would not let me in. Was not provided any info how to pick up key. Tried calling umber nobody picked up or returned call. On top of it they refused to make a refund. Then the ext hotel double charged me! Screw this company; total joke.

20th of Aug, 2018
    Booking.com - Reservation Braga, Portugal 01-06-2018
    Portugal

In the page the price was 25€ and you charged me 31, 70€

MicroRent Rooms, Braga, Portugal -- reservation 01- 06-2018 1 night 1 adult

Chame on you. Last time I use your services.

João Miguel Mora
    +351919542633
    joao.m.mora@gmail.com

• Bo
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Booking.com - price guarantee not honered
    Clinton Corners
    New York

We noticed the rate for our hotel was $215.00 less than the original quote.Called booking .com several times and was told we needed a screenshot of that info.Because we did not have that they will not reimburse us .

1st of Sep, 2018
    Booking.com - unethical bahaviour
    malacca
    Malaysia

very untrustfull.it was last minute they cancel my booking .very bad service. give me an unacceptable reason.

1st of Sep, 2018
    Booking.com - Airport inn
    Milwaukee
    Wisconsin

They charge you alot of money for a week and they ask for 50 dollars for a key and you give back to them they supposed to give your 50 back and they never give me my 50 back

• Ab
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Booking.com - Non availability on the booked day
    Manali

Booking was not available on the desired day .
    Information about availabilty of parking was false.
    Booking was confirmed for 23.12.2017

But the owner of the property is refusing for the same .
    Name of Hotel - SAMIRU MANALI
    CITY MANALI
    Date of booking - 23.12.17

5th of Sep, 2018
    Booking.com - Little Brak Beach House Klein Brak River
    Klein Brak River
    South Africa

Make reservations unforseen circumstances the owner still have 6 weeks to sell his accommodation, only pays back half of my deposit R1800.

Nobody protects the you the holidayer. So he just made R900 for nothing and still can get a booking

• Go
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Booking.com - unauthorized credit card charges
    Kissimmee
    Florida

Be aware of the Park Inn by Radisson, Kissimee and Booking.com advertised no prepayment until check in and free cancellation.I booked August 12 next day they charged me USD 62.53 ! I cancelled the hotel ! I complained to Booking.com but never got an answer even hotel don't care !

11th of Sep, 2018
    Booking.com - Hotels and cancellation
    Derry
    United Kingdom

I tried to cancel a hotel booking which i thought had been successful. Hotel charged me £100 for the room which i didnt use. Noone will refund. Disgrace. I cannot afford to pay this

Noone contacted me to tell me this was unsuccessful

19th of Sep, 2018
    Booking.com - hotel reservations
    India

They advertise a price of 1900 rupees, but as soon as you confirm the none-cancellation booking they show you the OTHER price, the one you are finaly supposed to pay which is 20% higher.

Try to call their hiotline? forget it!! 25 minutes and waiting ...

sub human service and outright fraud.

• Pa
      19th of Sep, 2018
    Booking.com - Hotel Booking Confirmation
    India

I have booked Three times Hotel at Erode (Tamil Nadu). After receiving confirmation I phoned up with the Hotel and was told that booking is not confirmed. I repeated the process Two more times. Eventhough get On Line Confirmation concerned Hotels say Rooms are Full No vacancy. Can you please check and advise me accordingly
    P.Premkumar

2nd of Oct, 2018
    Booking.com - 007

I sent 10 referns link to my friend. they made the reservation. my link does not work any more, now.
    Your reward can't be paid because you claimed the maximum number of rewards allowed per person.
    I didn't get one prize.

• Ta
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Booking.com - from Homestay FaZa @ Swiss Garden Resort Residence
    Malaysia
    booking.com

I feel discriminated. It shouldn't be appear on service offered to public OR there is a webpage offer to Muslim only.
    My booking has been rejected by property owner yet the booking fee was charged to my credit card although promise has been made for the refund (but take time 7 -12 days).

• Dr
      22nd of Oct, 2018
    Booking.com - my payment booking confirmation 1867.973.500

I often book through your company,
    This last booking was quoted £590.00/room. I signed for this contract.

I found I was debited £616.27/room.

Please refund my account with the difference.

I signed my contract with you as a company.

Ali Al-Chalabi(Dr)

• Ro
      27th of Oct, 2018
    Booking.com - I booked a weekend and they only booked me for one night. confirmation #1569806449

I booked a weekend and i only got booked for one night now im being charged $70 more for the next night. This is not fair you guys made the error. I shouldnt be responsible for this error. Please have someone contact me ASAP about this matter @ dentrroe@aol.com.

Mrs Adams

31st of Oct, 2018
    Booking.com - Stay at Hampton inn Waldorf, Md
    Waldorf
    Maryland

Unable to stay on 4/29/17 for personal reasons. I was however able to cancel within the hotels deadline. I have yet to receive a refund. Booking dot com website. Need a customer service rep to speak to. 3015424081. I was advised by hotel staff to contact the website directly.

• Ro
      4th of Nov, 2018
    Booking.com - Refund
    Nethybridge
    United Kingdom
    Booking.com

Was promised a refund of half of hotel booking due to illness, tried everything to get it as promised but to no avail, do not use this company, they are not interested after you have booked

• Fa
      5th of Nov, 2018
    Booking.com - Cancellation due to medical case
    durban
    South Africa

Hi. I booked a stay at dubai and my trip was cancelled due to my doctor finding a huge cyst in my ovary and my trip got cancelled. I' have a doctors letter and they would not refund me. Do not book with them. No compassion for people

• Ha
      11th of Nov, 2018
    Booking.com - Hotel on Booking.com Amsterdam NLD
    Amsterdam
    Netherlands

We have been charged on our credit card Euro 118 on 14.09.2018 with the remark "Hotel on Booking.com Amsterdam NLD".
    We do not know any service correlated with "Hotel on Booking.com Amsterdam NLD" and we did not enjoy any service in those days that could have costed Euro 118.
    We have never been in Amsterdam during the last 15 years.