Bob's Discount Furniture / worst delivery company I have ever delt with

Oxon Hill, MD, United States

This was a fantastic place and Jean was amazing. I finally was going to get a good furniture set. Than came the crappy delivery. A very big happy valentine days from Bobs. The delivery didn't stop at the house as they said. I was there. He didnt even knock on the door. I saw a truck stop look and leave. What kind of garbage is this from a respectable company. Than they said we were on a go back and it would be delivered. Wow, 2 hours later I got another call saying they weren't showing up today and they wanted to reschedule. Thank's Bob's for ruining my Valentines Party dinner in my new house. I will go to a company that cares. It just didn't seem like any cares at Bobs after they get there money. I forgot that they claim they have a state of the art delivery system. I got a call 2 days before my confirmed delivery time was between 7:30 to 11:30 confirmed. Guess what I got another call stating it will be 8:00 to 12:00. All day as you wait their online system changes when it was supposed to be delivered. The time changed and changed and changed. Three different times it sat at 40 minutes at the same time and I was still waiting.. Some state of the art system they claim they have. I hope no one else's day was ruined by this place. I will post this review everywhere.

Cl