Bob's Discount Furniture / it is cheap

I purchased a full 6-piece bedroom set, a few days after the delivery I noticed the back panels were tacked on and beginning to pop off and warp. The drawers were also warping, and the paint discolouring. It has since worsened and is becoming increasingly unsteady. When I went into the store to complain, the sales clerks tried to sell me more furniture, and blew off the complaints. Customer service asked if I bought the warranty (which I did not, I questioned their quality...) after much debate--Surprise, surprise their was nothing they could do! Do Not Buy from Bob's... It is "CHEAP".

Va

Comments

• Ju
      27th of Oct, 2009

I just wrote into FOX news Network to tip them off to the growing complaints about BobsDiscountFurniture. Goto Fox.com and tell them your experience with Bob'[s. Maybe media attention will get some results.

• Mo
      11th of Aug, 2010

I completely agree Bob's Furniture is the biggest rip off. They promise and never come true. Or they deliver and tell their delivery guys to fix what ever damages they see with a marker or materials given to delivery guys so the customer does not notice the damages. In addition they try to convince you to keep one or two pieces of the furniture until the missing piece arrives and if between now and than you decide to return it you will be charged 10% out of the money you paid them. Meaning you will be penalized and not given the full 100% refund. It happened to my cousin. But when you ask customer service they tell you this is not true.

Word to the wise keep away from this store and tell everyone you know they are not what they preach.