Bob Evans Farms / family dinner of chicken and noodles

Lawrenceburg, IN, United States Review updated:
I picked up 2 family dinners from Bob Evans in Lawrenceburg, Indiana and paid 48.00...I was taking them to my sisters for food after a visitation at the funeral home. The dinners were a chicken strip dinner and a chicken and noodles dinner...we have bought them MANY times before...the problem was with the Chicken and Noodle Family Dinner ...there were 6 adults eating and the chicken and noodle family dinner was very skimpy...the chicken and noodles didn't even cover the biscuits and mash potatoes...I am very disappointed in this dinner...a family dinner should feed 3 people it did not...It needs to be taken off the family dinner section of the menu...I will not buy it ever again.
This occurred on April 15, 2018 about 4 pm I am requesting a refund for this dinner and the sides...
Su
Apr 16, 2018

Comments

Ca
  16th of Apr, 2018
If you had no issue eating for the food, you should have no issue paying for the food. Visit a soup kitchen, get a job or cook at home if you cannot afford their prices. You are not entitled to a refund from them if you ate their food. It is a shame that someone in your family died and your main concern is getting a refund.

Bob Evans Farms Logo Bob Evans Farms