BMW UK Ltd Mini First / poor service

Exeter, United Kingdom Review updated:

My car was given 'two year service' at Westerly, Exeter. Before that the car was a pleasure to drive. Since 16th September when a two year service was carried out I have had nothing but problems. loss of power, accusations of poor driving, also confusing details given. On the 20th October I had to call for help my car simply stopped. I had another problem on the 5th February called for help told to take it to Westerly to have it checked. I was told that until the problem showed up then I would have to accept that I would have more problems!! I refused to accept this and was then told me that the clutched had been tightened.

I did contact the workship saying the I would contact BMW about my car. They then carried out another check and found that the brake was not releasing therefore causing more problems. I could continue with this problem but having written to BMW myself detailing what has happened and getting no response I feel that possibly I may get some advice from you. I bought the car in 2010 and have had problems since 2012

The mileage is 3391. I have driven for over 40 years and have never ever had a car breakdown ever during that time.

Op
Mar 23, 2014

Comments

• Ut
      24th of Mar, 2014

dear
    sir, before five month ago RBI call me, i have a lucky draw 1cr.60 lac.but rbi stuff asked me i have a 10500 .oo reps.payment custom department. i don't true this.