BMW UK Ltd Mini First / poor service
My car was given 'two year service' at Westerly, Exeter. Before that the car was a pleasure to drive. Since 16th September when a two year service was carried out I have had nothing but problems. loss of power, accusations of poor driving, also confusing details given. On the 20th October I had to call for help my car simply stopped. I had another problem on the 5th February called for help told to take it to Westerly to have it checked. I was told that until the problem showed up then I would have to accept that I would have more problems!! I refused to accept this and was then told me that the clutched had been tightened.
I did contact the workship saying the I would contact BMW about my car. They then carried out another check and found that the brake was not releasing therefore causing more problems. I could continue with this problem but having written to BMW myself detailing what has happened and getting no response I feel that possibly I may get some advice from you. I bought the car in 2010 and have had problems since 2012
The mileage is 3391. I have driven for over 40 years and have never ever had a car breakdown ever during that time.
More BMW UK Ltd Mini First Complaints & Reviews
- BMW - bmw 6 series auto has problems with on board computer 
- BMW X3 2007 - loud annoying noise from drive train. 
- BMW Canada - vehicle problems! 
- Bmw Uk - scam hp - 622129, 8468009522 
- BMW Canada - poor customer service 
- Center BMW Service - customer service
- BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - BMW engine poor manufacturing design
- BMW Of Monrovia - dealership did not comply on what was agreed
- Beverly Hills BMW - these guys took money for insurance and it turned out that it didn't cover all the damage and wear of car
- BMW of Nashville - terrible service