Bluegreen Vacations — difficulty getting refund
Went to a "2 hour" no-obligation presentation which lasted 4-1/2 hours. It became apparent to me that they were not going to give us our "free" night if we didn't sign up for something. Paid for the cheapest deal offered and felt lousy about relenting to the tough sales pressure.. Checked for complaints against Bluegreen Vacations on-line and decided I needed to cancel the contract I signed.
Since I did not trust this company after what I learned from complaints against them, I sent a certified letter of cancellation, dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's. They received the registered letter on Nov. 29, 2014. To date (12/15) I have not received my refund of $795.00.and was told by phone that the SOONEST I might receive the credit to my debit card is the end of December..
Merry Christmas from Bluegreen Vacations to me!!!
More Bluegreen Vacations Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - this is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen - terrible 
- Blue Green Resorts - sales tactics
- Bluegreen Resorts - mortgage payments - rip off
- Bluegreen Vacations - false everything
- Bluegreen Vacations - unethical, liars, horrible experience, can't use my nights bought!