Bluegreen Resorts / terrible service!
My husband and I bought a timeshare from Bluegreen in Gatlinberg, Tenn. in November 05. We were going to be spending a week in Las Vegas in May of 06. We were guaranteed that we could use our time share there. Well guess what we could not use it when we tried to reserve our time. This past May we attempted to use our timeshare in Gatlinberg for a mid week trip and were yet unable to use the timeshare again. We are having to pay outrageous fees at the end of the year for points we haven't used because we can not reserve our time. We have attempted to sell the property without any luck. Beware! The sells people will lie and mislead you for a sell. you are a challenge to them! There is a reason they are called crime shares.
More Bluegreen Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Bluegreen Resorts - scam and cheating! 
- Bluegreen Timeshare - timeshare buy back! 
- Blue Green Vacation Club - This is a scam where they made the rules and changed the rules after a completed purchase 
- Bluegreen Vacation Club - stay away from this scam! 
- Bluegreen Resort - I won a sweepstakes... yeah right! 
- Bluegreen Vacations - timeshare
- Bluegreen Vacations - our stay.. or our walk in rather
- Bluegreen Vacations - the entire company 
- Blue Green Resort - I won’t a sweptake
- Bluegreen Vacations - reps and dishonest promises